Saturday 22 September 2007

I'm a dreamer waiting for the sun.

I'm feeling better now. Probably because there are no more tears left to shed or I'm being cynical again.

I still miss Jose, you know.

"You know, when Take That disbanded a few years ago, they had a hotline for the distraught fans. You'd think they'd have a hotline for you Chelsea fans who can'tget over Jose's departure?"

I knew I had a hotline in you lot, so thank you.

"What if he ends up in Spurs?"
Heaven forbid if he joins Spurs! Of all the bloody teams in the world.

I don't like his new replacement. He looks scary. Why can't they get someone like that Valencia manager? He's pretty fit and talented too. Even Klinsmann! Despite him and Ballack being close and all.

Sigh...even Schnitzel's not happy! WTF even he's not playing!

See how unhappy he is!

God bless us all.

*****
You can show every bit of arrogance to the mother, you tosser. But you know what?

When you have a slump, don't come to anyone of us asking for help. You can grovel at my feet for all I care, but you aren't getting any kind of sympathy from me or anyone of us.

And you know what? I'm only going to be nice to those who appreciate my help rather than help people who take me for granted.

I am done dealing with parasites. They bloody suck you dry until you can't even spell HELP straight.

*****
So, I didn't tell you what my GP said about my blood test yesterday.

He said there's nothing wrong with me. I told you I'm paranoid.

And I have a high Hepatitis B antibody count. The minimum is 10 mIU/ml.

Mine was 706 mIU/ml.

Bloody high, ain't it?

Oh, my blood type's not O. It's B+. Yerr...what is this? A few years back the doctor said my blood type was O.

Now it's B+! How can!

Strange.

*****
The world is full of hypocrites, my mother once said.

I still agree.

*****
Currently listening to:
When Will I See Your Face Again? - Jamie Scott and The Town.

When will you touch my life again?


I like this song. So beautiful. Yes, I'm mushy. What's your point?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home