Friday 13 June 2008

I will not stand in your way.

The last few days have been insane!

On Wednesday, I think I saw a dead body. I was in the car on the way home when I see a group of people on the side of the road looking rather anxious. I saw a silhouette of a man underneath an umbrella. I thought it was a worker taking a nap (since there was some construction work going on). I took a closer look from the car window, it was actually a man lying motionless, his eyes were wide open and not moving or blinking, and his mouth was dripping with blood. That just scared the living daylights out of me.


Thursday...what happened on Thursday? Oh yeah, Luiz Felipe Scolari was announced as the new Chelsea manager. There was no water in my housing area. Lucky for me, I could take a bath that morning. I had my quiz and came home and decided to dye my hair. Yes, we shall talk about that later. Then, as I was watching all the colour cascade down the sink, I put on the conditioner. And that's when the water begins to run out.

*water drips slowly*
*water supply dies*
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

Like, really. Worst thing to ever happen when you're washing your hair.

So I ran from the master bedroom's bathroom to the other bathroom upstairs.

*water dies after 5 seconds*
"OHMYGOD NOT AGAIN!!!"

So I run to my room and throw on some clothes, while complaining to mate online (who somehow thought it was funny that I was complaining to her while I still have conditioner in my hair).

I ran to the bathroom downstairs, hoping that there would be some water. The shower had no water. But there was water coming out from the side tap. I spent like a good 30 minutes under the tap, trying to get my hair conditioner-free.

I have never seen my towel soaking wet before.

I watched the Croatia-Germany match with my dad and it was hilarious.
"I want Croatia to win"
"Cannot, they made England lose out*! Even though I think the manager is very handsome, you cannot support them"
"It's not a matter of whether I think the manager is handsome or not, it's about rooting for the underdogs!"

*I only said it because he usually is quite bitter about teams that beat England. I am not so bitter. My bitterness tastes strongest when I see Portugal.

And this was just funny.
*sees German manager*
"Eh that's Jose ah?"
*stares blankly*
"No-lah! That's the German manager, his name is Joachim Loew"
"Oh, looks very young"
"Yeah"
"He looks like he's under thirty. He looks good and dresses well"

Hahaha!

My mother was mean. She called my TV boyfriend a "small-time rocker".
"Your DC is a small-time rocker, not like Bo or Daughtry!"
"How dare you insult my TV boyfriend?"
"I am not talking to you! Hmmph, insult my boyfriend. HAH!"

Jealous, much?


Today, I had to go out to make some clothes, buy some stuff and get my keloid-shrinking jab. The last plan failed to materialise, because the doctor's office was closed. Apparently, some people *cough* my father *cough* forgot to check his operating hours on Fridays.

*going up the stairs to hell the doctor's office*
"Okay, there is no chance of me running down, because I'm in the middle of you two and you'd catch me if I try to escape"

Yeah, yeah. Pansy.

I saw a couple of skinny ties, but they were being sold at RM29.90 each! WTF. I need two.
Ugh, someone take me out to The Tie Shop now!


I am so tired. I need sleep. Tomorrow is going to be as taxing as today. I'll be out in my second home and the area surrounding it in the morning and I have a 21st birthday party to attend at night.

Viva la Espana! Go Oranje!


I have a confession, by the way.

I have a crush on this man.

His name is Slaven Bilic. He is the manager of the Croatian football team, a rockstar, has his own band called Rawbau, plays guitar, has a law degree; all of which make him almost incredibly endearing.

Why almost?

Bugger smokes-lah. WTF.

But he is ten kinds of awesome.

Go watch this video of their song for Croatia for the EURO 2008 campaign, Vatreno Ludilo.


No, I have not betrayed my TV boyfriend (you do realise he is called TV boyfriend for a reason, right?).

I'm just trying not to bore you to death about him because the majority of the people who read this dislike him.

On another random but related note to the picture above, I heard the studio version on the radio and I started squealing because I didn't expect to hear THAT song on the radio! Everyone and their cats know I love that version.

That just made my night.

Little things make me happy.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sylvien said...

I love the pic of him smoking la..
Looks bergaya
hehehe

14 June 2008 at 19:05  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - Oi.

Smoking is unhealthy okay. Not bergaya at all.

Bugger too hot-lah =p

15 June 2008 at 00:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home