Monday 17 December 2007

Of fishnets, hattricks, and ugly people.


You know you're in for it when old people start beating up younger kids. Shame on you! Want me to beat all of you up, is it! The only player who didn't get involved in the fight was Tomas. See, Librans are peace-loving creatures.

I actually cried seeing William Gallas during the post-match interview. Not when he scored the goal. Because he didn't gloat about scoring against his former club AND I miss him even more than before. How pathetic is that?

I know wherever Jose Mourinho is, he would have been laughing watching us play Arsenal. He would have been laughing at Roman Abramovich and ugly Grant and saying "I could've done better than you, bitch!". He certainly could have.

Yes, I can really imagine him smirking like this. Really.

I was a bit surprised to see Arsene Wenger not smiling/breaking into a grin during his post-match match interview. I mean usually when Arsenal win, he's happy but he tries to be subtle about it but marginally fails. I say he misses Jose. What do YOU think?

I don't feel sad that we lost to Arsenal and Man United. At least we didn't lose to Bolton, Middlesbrough or Reading (or teams in the bottom half of the table). Tragic, really.


You see, it is true. We play like rubbish without Drogba. I miss him. The team can cope without JT. I am being honest here. At one point, the phrase "Without John Terry, we are like jelly" had some truth to it. But now, if he doesn't play, it's okay. The team can play well. Better, in fact.

But if anything were to happen to Didier, Lampsy, Riccy and Carlo/Petr (they are ONE), Chelsea are in deep shit. I'm not slagging the other players off, but look, isn't it true?

I don't blame Petr for the goal. Ben Haim should've marked William Gallas better. People make it sound like Petr scored an own goal. I know he is ever reliable, yes. We all know that. But consider this. He just played on Tuesday. That was his first match since injuring his hamstring. He is human and he is allowed to make mistakes, okay. Don't make it sound like his brains went wonky and scored an own goal. Do you remember how he was injured in October last year against Reading and only to come back in January to let Liverpool score two goals past him in Anfield? It was his first game after coming back from being kicked in the head. Cut the man some slack-lah. Bloody pundits. It is partly his fault, but our defense is to be blamed, as well. He is only human, after all.


Like I said, I am happy we didn't lose to some club trying to fight the relegation battle. Losing to the top two teams isn't exactly a bad thing. Dropped points aside, we have hope. All we need is faith (am not liking the fact I'm being spiritual and religious about this).

But I blame Roman Abramovich, ugly Grant, fishnets, the abomination and William's mohawk. Damn it.

*****
And Rafa, put Crouchy on in the first half next time!

Ugh, and that gayboy really needs to be slapped. Honestly.

"OMG, you guys had ALL your players in the box and no one stopped Tevez from scoring!"

Eh, I counted. 11 players, including Reina. I told you, whenever the opposing teams have a corner, EVERY LIVERPOOL PLAYER ON THE PITCH WILL BE DEFENDING IN THE BOX. I am observant, but I don't drink teh o =p

Some sad person texted me from Anfield (bitch, you could've taken me along!):
"I'm coming home now and when I get back, I expect to see a bowl of curry laksa for me"

Tsk tsk. Poor thing.

*****
Carling Cup quarter-finals this week. Chelsea are playing Liverpool on Thursday morning. Sigh. I don't know what I'm going to do now.

Toodles.

P/S: Klang has THE best banana leaf rice meal ever. The rasam is awesome!
P/P/S: Guess who's got Blake Lewis' latest album, Audio Day Dream? It's fantabulous!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

How dare Arsenal beat us. It's all Avram Grant's fault.

Hopefully we can beat the Scousers today.
Well, we don't lose at Stamford Bridge so I'll be very annoyed if we don't.

20 December 2007 at 01:35  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Emma - I know. Especially William. I hate Avram Grant. IT'S ALL HIS FAULT.

We beat them! I'd be pissed if we lost at home. I'd beat Avram Grant up if we lost.

20 December 2007 at 06:54  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home