Monday 24 September 2007

There's a hope everytime there's a sound.

You want to know what I think of the game? Heh...this could be either long or short. Depends on what the brain has in mind.

01. I hate Avram Grant. Like seriously. Even when Jose moped, he looked every inch of a sex god. Avram Grant...yuck. He looked scary. I am not kidding. The father says he looks like a hippopotamus that just came out from the swamp. He's not known for his subtleties. I can tell he misses Jose though.

02. True, they had fighting spirit. I don't deny that. But there was only one team dominating the game. There was NO one trying. You could see the only ones working hard were the defenders, mainly Ashley and Paulo. And this was way before the red card. They kept passing the ball to the opponents instead. Very frustrating, okay.

03. The referee was MY man-of-the-match. He practically ruined the game. Sending Mikel off for no reason (if at all he fouled Evra, it should've been a yellow card). Not ending the game when it was supposed to which led to the first goal. Don't get me started on the penalty. Even the father said it wasn't one. No one touched Saha. I may be blonde, but I'm not blind.

04. JT was lucky to not have been carded for trying to steal the red card from the ref. And you know what irritates me most? The fact he has not come out in public to say that he is NOT the cause of Jose's departure. If he cleared the air over the issue, it would make the fans believe in him. Keeping mum about it only proves that he had a hand in it. Which makes the father's argument about JT being all high and mighty ever since being given the England captaincy valid.

05. Shouldn't Rooney have been sent off? Bleh.

06. A draw would have been good.

07. You call that entertaining? Heck, if I wanted entertainment, I would have gone to watch a freaking circus.

08. Not only Avram Grant is ugly, he is also dull. His press conferences are so boring, it makes Kimi Raikkonen, who is known for the fact he slurs when giving his post-race interview and needs subtitles in English when he speaks, sound pretty decent. Scratching your nails on a chalk board would sound even better than that. I am being honest.

09. So Avram Grant...still think you're NO MAN's puppet? Well, newsflash! You're ROMAN's puppet. And what was he lauding Sheva for! And what was van Basten doing there! It's not like Robben or van Nistelrooy were playing in that game! Sven and McClaren? Okay, I get it, but Marco van Basten? There's no Dutch player in any of the side. Oh wait, Edwin van der Sar's Dutch. But still!

10. I want Jose back! I miss seeing his antics on the touchline. Not seeing Rui, Baltemar, Silvino and Andres made me sad. Avram Grant just sits there, looking all grumpy. Seeing only Steve Clarke protesting made me miss them more. And the long banner made me tear a bit.


I would say that Man U would've won, but not with the help of the referee. If the referee was fair and unbiased, they would've won or gotten a draw. They were quite lucky in getting the goals.


I have a bigger concern now. What if Didier is already fit, but he throws a hissy fit and refuses to play because he is still upset over Jose's departure and says he's not fit to play? Worse still, what if he leaves? What if Lampsy leaves too?

Life goes on. Hull City and Fulham next. God bless us all.

*****
At first I thought getting Gianfranco Zola as the new manager would've been great. But then I thought against it. I mean...he wouldn't survive under Roman. Roman wants a puppet on a string and Zola isn't one. I'd be happy to see Zola as Chelsea's manager but NOT when Roman's around.

*****
More woe. Great. Now Ronnie Rabbit wants to come to Chelsea.

You're really making me lose my patience now.

*****
I sold Xabi and Ryan Babel and bought Charles N'Zogbia and Fabregas.
Finally I have enough money to buy that young thing!

No worries, I will buy Xabi back when he's not injured. Eh, I promise. Before buying them, I had only two fit midfielders playing (Lampsy, Tomas and Xabi were all out injured...hmmph!).

Where got people play 5-2-3 formation?! One really weird formation-lah.

At least now got three fit midfielders not so bad-lah. And I got Fabregas now, after so long!

I'm going to get rid of a defender next. No, it's not Carragher. It's someone who is equivalent to him.

Take a guess, and I'll buy you cookies.

*****
The father told me something fairly interesting about Jose that made me jump up and down in glee. I can trust the father on things like this because he knows people who know people who know people who know people, but then again...

Well, at least the jumping up and down part was the only good part while watching the game.

"She's got the stalking all planned out. Wonderful"

And no...I'm not converting into a Liverpool fan. Hmmph.

*****
I am so tired and stressed. I have done a bit of my Biopsych assignment. But I still don't get it.

September, just end quickly. I want October to come fast because of my birthday random things. Shameless advertising.

*****
I've lost a good two kilos in the span of two weeks.

Wonderful.

*****
Eeks. Jamie Scott. Is. So. Cute.

*dies*

Fine. Blame me for my fangirling tendencies, but that song is so sweet. And it's my official alarm clock. "No wonder you never wake up when I tell you to"

I told you I'm honest, okay? I don't lie.

*****
P/S: I think I brought bad chi into the game. I was having a flu the whole night of last night.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

i foresee dark times, my dearest friend.

first match under roman's puppet. we lose 2-0. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THEY LOST ON SUCH A HUGE SCORELINE? losing is one thing. losing 2-0 is another.

frank and didier, just about the 2 guys i still have respect for. didnt appear. unfit, we heard? OPPRESSED MORE LIKELY! as much as i would pray and pray that they don't leave the club, what are the chances la? imagine jose go and coach some club in spain. i reckon they'll follow him as well.

roman, you racist pig. i hope your next wife takes away half your fortune as well. so perhaps you wont have enough dough to keep the club, and we can all bid you bon voyage!

25 September 2007 at 16:58  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - I foresee dark times as well.

Eh, we lost 2-0 to Villa the other day what? But the worst one was 3-0 to Middlesbrough, but both these games we deserved to lose. This one we didn't.

I think they're fit to play, only they're still mourning JM's departure that they refuse to play. I have a strong feeling they'll leave depsite them saying "This is my club, my people". Jose would probably coach in Spain or Italy, and they'd follow him like those yellow DiGi people!

This is upsetting lah. Roman knows nothing of family and loyalty, all he ever cared about was money and instant results.

I hope that his new gf sucks him dry until he is broke and can no longer afford Chelsea to the point he sells it to some rich Thai billionaire who'll bring Jose back.

I am waiting for the day he leaves Chelsea. He's just ruining my team. He's ruining my Chelsea family. =(

25 September 2007 at 22:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home