Monday 9 June 2008

There is no four leaf clover, try again.

Today was fucking awful.

Yes, be surprised. I swore.

I don't want to talk about it.

I am skipping dinner because I am not a happy camper.

The low blood pressure symptoms are back. Oh joy.

I cried too much in one day. I had a breakdown. Wah, I sound human for once-lah kan?
*roll eyes*


Listening to this song just hit me. I never paid much attention to it, it wasn't one of my favourite songs.


But today, I realised how this song is exactly the summary of my fucking feelings today.

Hold - Axium
Takes a number, stands in line
'cause he doesn't feel like himself
And he's always played the wallflower
just cared for a sense of self
He plays on in spite of everything
disillusioned by his right
What makes it all go away
when you can't put up a fight, can't put up a fight?

Oh, but it's okay to breathe
your worries away
when everything and everyone try to lead you astray
Hold your own, hold your ground,
hold to life when you're down,
and always believe that there's a way back home

She's waiting on the answer,
a way to let them know
The thought of someone else inside her,
and the fear begins to grow
Warm tears feed dry hands
as she falls to the ground
It's strange how sadness presents itself
when there's no one around,
there's no one around

Oh, but it's okay to breathe
your worries away
when everything and everyone try to lead you astray
Hold your own, hold your ground,
hold to life when you're down,
and always believe that there's a way back home.


Judge me all you want. But you want to know something?
We're all fucking actors in a play on a stage.


Don't you dare think you are higher than me because between you and me, there's not much of a difference really.

We are all innocent.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Sylvien said...

How are you doin, mate?
(stupid question)

Anyway, I hope to see a cheerful Rowena by tomoro k?

:)

p/s: check the lj, the fan video is done.

9 June 2008 at 21:32  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - I fell asleep halfway, so I feel better. You know I love you.

*hugs*

I should be better by tomorrow.

P/S: OMFG IT'S UP??? I FEEL SO EMBARRASSED NOW! AND WHY AREN'T YOU ONLINE???

9 June 2008 at 22:05  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, my offer to sing Magic Rainbow is still up. Dare you take the offer?

Don't go all grumpy on us, we miss the mad woman who wrote "DAVID COOK IS MY TV BF" on her palm.

(in your defence it was for a good cause, I admit that, okay?!)

Stop feeling lousy over people okay? There are more important things in life than them (MAGIC GAY RAINBOWS! OMFG!)

I heart the song, not as much as I heart you.

*hugs tight*

P/S: Free for some magazine-hunting spree tomorrow? I'll be free, hit me up or something =)

9 June 2008 at 23:06  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ ScouserLysa - Sometimes, in some rather strange way, I feel we're telepatchic. No matter how much you love your Liverpool boys and I love my Chelsea boys, I love you. No two ways about it.

Sing me songs of MAGIC GAY RAINBOWS!

HEY! I didn't write that! I wrote "THANK YOU, DAVID!" and it was really for a good cause, albeit sounding retarded!

The song just hit me in the face in all the right ways =)

*bearhugs*

P/S: How come you're free? Aren't you going out with le boyfriend?

9 June 2008 at 23:33  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home