Friday 11 April 2008

This is a public service announcement.

As mentioned in the title, I shall be away for about a week to study for my finals. So this my last post until next Saturday. Read my earlier posts if in case you do miss me.

*****
I have come to the conclusion that David Cook is the cause for the orgasms at 6PM (and every hour of the day). I am serious.


Liar, and you said you don't dance.

Sorry, Ryan Star. You know I love you.



"Your hands around my waist, just let the music play, we're hand-in-hand, chest-to-chest, and now we're face-to-face"

Oh yeah, did you know he's sexy and he can dance too?

My dorky word-nerd who is everything (pretty much everything) I love in a guy is also a fucking orgasms-inducing sex god.


*falls to the floor with a loud thud*


I am sad to inform you there will no longer be Mikey of the infamous Mikey and Cookie team on AI.

I can no longer talk about how happily in love those two are and how cute and silly they are with each other. Or other random little things about them I find somewhat amusing.

No more infamous Kleenex passes.
No more Islands in the Stream jokes.
No more vest and hat-sharing moments.

No more chestbumps.
No more stolen glances and hidden smiles.
No more love.
No more Mikey and Cookie.

Do you realise how sad I am? I thought they would both go to the top 2 together. They meant so much to me. And her. And her. And my Paulo.


WHY GOD WHY???


I WANT MICHAEL JOHNS BACK!!!



Cookie and Mikey will never be the same again with him gone.


NO FAIR! I DEMAND A RECOUNT!


Excuse me while I gently weep in the luxury of my own bathroom.



Michael Johns, I love you. So do most of my friends and Cookie too. I will miss you and I'm sure Cookie will miss you too.


I AM NOT AMUSED. I AM NOT HAPPY! I WANT MY MIKEY JOHNS BACK!


I AM FURIOUS! WHY??? MICHAEL JOHNS IS OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN THAT BITCHY KLC AND SYESHA. WHY ARE THEY STILL THERE!!!

I AM NOT HAPPY. MIKEY SHOULD'VE STAYED. HE MAY HAVE TWO-LEFT FEET, BUT HELL HE CAN SING!


And I thought nothing would surprise me anymore. Oh I am so fucking wrong.


And yeah, guess what? I was watching the "Seasons of Love" video and I fucking cried. Yeah, that's how sad I am.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home