Monday 18 February 2008

Take me away from here.

I desperately need to leave.

You can actually feel the tension within a 10-feet radius.

There's basically no one to talk to anymore.


Which is why I have this thing to vent my anger. So let me pour it out and don't tell people okay?


I was a wreck the last few days. I yelled at her, told her to leave me alone and let me shrivel up and die. I refused to eat. I sobbed like as though some rabid dog bit me. I was a fucking train wreck. Hysterical to the point you had to use tranquilisers to keep me down.

Sleep peacefully now, my child...
I hope that you go away
to a place where your dreams can play.



Thankfully, I have them.


Thank YOU, for listening.
Thank YOU, for convincing me that I'm not worth looking like old man frumpy grumpy Fergie.
Thank YOU, for just being "Hello, I'm sure future doctor will find the cure of a broken heart and for that he will win the Nobel Prize".
Thank YOU, for being the last train home.

I love cuddles, by the way =p


*****
Okay, someone needs to show me a dose of rugby stuff because I feel my headache's back.

And my PC and YouTube have conspired to be cows by refusing to let me watch my rugby.

Don't make me burn you ah?


Come on Newcastle!

P/S: I love you for this morning's random joke. I got you.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home