Monday 4 February 2008

I have heard about your butterflies.


Quite randomly, I love taking pictures of the sky. Especially when the sky is this gorgeous.


Pretty, no?

I just don't get it when people call me crazy when I take pictures of the sky. Hello, if I take candid pictures of you looking like an illegal immigrant or looking drunk, then you are permitted to call me crazy.

Guess what? I ain't crazy, I'm the (AV) daydreamer.

Daydreamer what are you dreaming of?
Daydreamer what are you thinking of?
Daydreamer I wanna dream with you
And leave it all behind
I say welcome to the dreamtime.

*****
So, you want to see how my room looks like now, eh?

Not much to it...just randomly added some things in an attempt to make it nicer.

The room in full view.


Yes, I have a 45-year-old man's face plastered on my cupboard. And anyone wants that poster of Ryan Star? I have another one. Leave me a message, okay?


Chelsea book and DVD. Tissue box. Random charm dolls. Butterfly spinner. Hour glass. Random lips figurine. The Killers' Sam's Town wristband.


Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can. Do YOU realise how old this is?


Random stuff. Yeah, spot the odd one out and you get a special prize.


This is VERY old. My friend did this for our class. It was so pretty I didn't want to leave it there to be thrown away.



I only posted them up because they were pretty artistic. I'm not an alcoholic. I swear.


The dressing table.


Holy moley, BUTTERFLIES!


Study table with lots of random things. Like a mooncake box.


Guess where I stole this from?





MORE butterflies! Yes, I noticed the last one is pink. What's your point?


I love this. You can have Gabriel Gray. I want Peter Petrelli.

Now before you ask, how come I didn't put up Stevie G or Xabi Alonso on the door...this is to show what you mean to me.

Nah. Handsome Finnish dude. Who no longer drives for my team. I even found my "Massa rocks my world" thing. Hahaha, oh the things we did when we were young! There we were...sitting for PMR and we wrote "Kimi is so sexy!" in our textbooks. Haha.


Butterfly bubble blower. Open Mic Nite =) . The father's old office tag. He let me keep it for no reason.

Now all that's missing is a nice poster of Lewis Hamilton and Jonny Wilkinson. And Crouchy. Anyone willing to donate?


Oh yeah, anyone wants a BIG poster of Thierry Henry? It's really big. I can't put it up since I'm not really a big fan of his. So if you want, just let me know.

*****
Dear Lewis Hamilton,

Fuck those bigots. They have no lives and don't know how to spell. You're way better than that.

Can't wait for March! This could be your year. And be nice to Heikki, he seems like a rational, non-arrogant guy.

Very much supporting you,
-me-

Honestly, people. Get a life. Bloody racists should be marooned off to a deserted island and be allowed to do whatever the hell they want to do with their lives. Like making babies or chanting jibes at each other.

*****
I spent money on two earrings. Definitely worth it. The mother accidentally threw one of my earrings that I adored since it was a gift from a friend. I have no idea how anyone can see that shiny things are rubbish. And I lost half a pair of earrings in the train. Don't ask, I don't know how it happened.

And I am ever so tempted to buy shoes.


SAVE, WOMAN. SAVE MONEY.

Target of saving RM100 a month was met for the month of January. February's going to make me insanely broke, don't think I can meet the target.

Help.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Heya, you will actually love me when I tell you which slash pairing I’ve been playing around with today…




Robbie Keane & Gareth Bale!!

Hehehehehe. Will tell you when it’s done, hopefully you’ll like it! :D

P.S. Your bedroom is gorgeous. I want those butterflies!

5 February 2008 at 22:46  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Emma - I already love you before you told me this, but I love you more and more now!

GARETH BALE AND ROBBIE KEANE?! *dies*

Can't wait to read it! Will definitely LOVE it!

Haha, I like my room except for the fact the walls are pink. Sheesh. Planning to get more butterflies soon =)

5 February 2008 at 23:42  
Blogger Sylvien said...

OMG I LOVE YOUR CLOSET.
It's full of posters...
hehe...
Very cool!
I love the picture of the sky u took...

Hehehe

I think I have Crouchy's poster. Ill check it for you... =p

17 February 2008 at 13:40  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - Haha, it's still a little empty though. Needs more posters I think. Especially one of Jonny Wilkinson =(

I took the sky pic on the way back from Seremban after the engagement. My bro said I'm crazy to take the sky pic -.-'

You have?! Yay!! Thank you, mate!

17 February 2008 at 13:46  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home