Thursday 10 January 2008

We've graduated with a Phd. in STUPIDITY.

Not even 10 days into the new year and I'm dying.

Okay-lah, I'm not dying. I'm sick, hence making me feel like I am dying. My hands and feet are horribly cold whereas the rest of the body is hot. No fun going to bed with KoolFever plastered to your head, you know. Icky.

I'm beginning to feel like karma is a Liverpool fan. Go on, laugh at me.

Now, this is another excuse for my temporary hiatus. Yes, I mean it. I'm hibernating, recuperating, dying studying.

Oh, did I mention I have a test for Advanced Quantitative Methods next Tuesday based on the different statistical tests I learnt in January 2007 in Quantitative Methods? Yeah. I only remember how to do a chi-square test. Correlations, ANOVAs, t-tests...have somewhat left my mind for a bit.

And no one likes to do calculations when they are down with a flu bug made worse by a karaoke-loving neighbour who sings out of tune at the top of her lungs. NO ONE.

If you have ways to cheer me up (including Danny Cipriani and Mathew Tait or even stupid pictures Mr. Steven Gerrard), leave them in my e-mail inbox or randomly send me text messages, no matter how delirious they may sound. I will reply because I care (also due to the fact I need some form of entertainment).

*runs off and does Sudoku puzzles in bed*

P/S: I'm doing more Sudoku puzzles than before because I aim to join tournaments soon. You know, just for the fun of it. Don't look at me like that. I am serious. I want to join competitions soon. It has nothing to do with the article published last Sunday. It's just something I planned (you can call it a resolution, in a way). Be a little more encouraging, please?

Thank you.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA tht article!

i dont know why simple things like the rubix cube and sudoku or the hula hoop can become so insanely popular.

we shall come up with a new toy / puzzle that will take over the world by storm.

hope you get well soon for now.

-aimee

11 January 2008 at 00:09  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - I was thinking about it before the article came out.

I didn't get why people find Sudoku interesting, until one of my friends just did it in front of me. I got hooked. It's insanely popular lah...I don't get it.

Yes! We shall come up with a new toy soon!

Thanks =)

11 January 2008 at 00:31  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home