Friday 11 January 2008

I'll take everything.

Do you know how horrible it is to watch the Asian Food Channel when you're confined to the walls of the house eating nothing but porridge, Jacob's cream crackers and toasted bread?

VERY.

"Bitchy! Guess what I'm eating now?"
"Don't know"
"Prosperity Burger...yum!"
You sadist, I swear someone is going to get sneezed on.

It is no fun being tormented this way. All I see is chocolates, cakes and chicken curry...all of which I can see but not taste.


I've realised that losing half a earring is not as bad as losing a calculator. Not joking.


I had a good conversation with the father on Monday. I can honestly say I am lucky, blessed and hopefully this can be one step backward, two steps forward; instead of vice versa.


Upon finding out that some of my friends are leaving to the States or Australia, the father thought it would be convenient to send me there as well.

While I am excited, I am also not keen. Very catch-22, no? We'll see.


Thank YOU for these. You sure know how to keep me sane when I'm sick.

Awww...group huddle! How lovely.


Danny Cipriani says 'Hello'. Bloody poser So pretty. Hahaha!


Dropkick! OhMyGod the last time I saw this from Jonny Wilkinson was last year during the World Cup!


Damn it, ASTRO! Why didn't you show the match?! *growls*


No words speak louder than THANK YOU for this pic, you crazy parody queen.


I'm off copying notes and replying mails now. Toodles.


Currently listening to:
Je Realise - Sinik featuring James Blunt.

Forever is just a minute to me.

One word: AWESOME.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home