Thursday 27 December 2007

BITCHY IS ANNOYED!

No one is allowed to mentioned anything about the match. Period.

I am not upset over the result. Really-lah, why would I lie? I blame ugly Grant for everything including my wonky stomach.
Neither am I upset that I am fatter than miss prospective future. I need to be rake-thin soon.


I am horribly grumpy and bitchy because...

one channel is missing.



WHAT HAPPENED TO CHANNEL 731 ON ASTRO!!!!

Okay, they can take away Crime and Investigation.

BUT NOT BBC ENTERTAINMENT!

Now where am I going to get my fix of Doctor Who/David Tennant!


WHERE!!!!!


ANSWER ME!!!!!


Grrrr...they better put it back, I'm annoyed. If you're bloody parking ALL THE CHANNELS UNDER A COMMON CATEGORY AND THEN SAY IT'S NOT IN MY SUBSCRIPTION, WHY THE HELL PUT THEM THERE IN THE FIRST INSTANCE!

Hello, it's David Tennant, okay? I have a right to be annoyed like this.

David Tennant, the hotness.

Bitchy is annoyed and will NOT stop ranting about it until it gets fixed.

*****
That aside, I'm feeling good. I've been out and about, it's supposed to be my "rest and relaxation" week, but I've done everything but that. As a result of all those trips, I have a wonky tummy and aching feet.

All I want to do is curl up in bed with a good book in one hand, a tub of yoghurt in the other, and good music in the background.

That would be bliss.

Yesterday's trip to One Utama with the brother proved to be fruitful. I had four things in my "Things to buy" list that included a pair of jeans, a bag, shoes and a present. And I got them all without breaking the original budget set. I am extremely proud of myself.


It was between this and the Roxy bag. The latter lost because bitchy was skint. Haha.



New shoes!

Zebras, she calls them. Jealous cow.


I seriously think a skinny tie makes a man attractive *wolf-whistles*



And remember I said YSL's Young Sexy Lovely's scent is lovely?
Forget that.


Davidoff Cool Water for women is IT.
(I'm giving you a hint on what I want for my birthday next year. Now go on, save money on my present!)

*****
Why was Parkson playing OLD Westlife songs?

I was singing along to some of the songs while waiting for the brother to find his shirts (most of which didn't come in the size he wanted) and saw a boy who was 12 singing along to the same songs.

I felt like hiding in the toilet, okay. So embarrassed.


But I did hear You Give Love a Bad Name (the beatboxer's version =p) while walking along the corridors.


AND WHY IS STEVEN GERRARD'S FACE ALL OVER ADIDAS!

*sends a text message to Scouser*
"Bitchy, don't be jealous! Stevie's handsome"

Okay, I think I know why my stomach's in knots.


*****
I am going out again tomorrow.
I seriously need to be tied to my bed badly.

I want my Channel 731 back...I need my fix of Doctor Who and David Tennant.

=((((

I think I'll go to bed now. Goodbye.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they took away BBC entertainment?! WTF!!! i really liked the silly old british comedies! THEY TOOK IT AWAY WHY!!!!!! there are so many redundant channels that they can take away, why BBC entertainment! WTF!

eh tht actor looks familiar. what else has he been on besides doctor who?

-aimee

27 December 2007 at 21:14  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - EXACTLY! I like watching My Family, Extras and The Weakest Link. Why-lah they took away BBC Entertainment!

He was Barty Crouch Jr. Comel la dia.

I want BBC Entertainment back...=(

27 December 2007 at 22:50  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Eh that Dr. Who tarak handsome la..

Eh, there's nothing wrong wif Stevie's face all over the Adidas.
When I saw from far, I thought he is Xabi.
I asked my Scouser friend, "Is that Xabi Alonso?"
His reply, "What Xabi. It's Steven Gerrard."

LOL~ They really look the same sometimes...
That is why they make a great couple... =P

29 December 2007 at 09:13  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - OI! He's handsome okay! Better looking than your Ronnie boy!

*throws celery*

LOL! When I went to Pavillion the other day, my bro said that it's Stevie. I really thought it was Xabi.

They're starting to look alike and they're cute together =p

29 December 2007 at 10:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home