Monday 26 November 2007

This is how MY heart breaks.

So it goes. In the span of 5 days, I have had my heart broken thrice.

One because of football.

One because of a boy.

Today, it broke because I have been denied to do something I want to do to make myself a better person.

You know how it feels like to write a lengthy review, indicating how genuine you are about your experience and how you'd like to do it again and suddenly someone just makes you go back on your word?

Yeah.


Just when I feel so damn good about myself, someone has just got to mess it all up again.


I feel so upset. I spent the whole afternoon crying. But thankfully, no one saw it because the Levi's shades are awfully handy when it comes to hiding the tears you don't want the world to see.

Except for one person.



But at times like this when you feel like throwing everything you believe in into the sea, you can only expect the people who care about you to cheer you up.

*sees curry laksa*
"Eh why are the fish balls hard?

You horny cow.

*sees figurines*
*points*

"Cheer up. On Thursday when we come here, I will buy him for you. Then you can drool all over him all you want"

Really ah? Can you throw in Luis too?


Could it be worse...?

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home