Wednesday 28 November 2007

I'm a believer?

I am delusional.

I complain about how fat I am. Today I decided to try on these pair of jeans I bought 4 years ago from the US. I have never worn those pants due to the fact I put on weight and could not fit in them.


So, out of curiosity I tried it on. Eh the jeans were begging me to try them on.

And guess what?

It fits.
It BLOODY fits.

Like, have I REALLY lost that much weight?

Then why do I still feel fat?

=/

I am delusional.

*****
I am having the worst food poisoning ever.

I swear, the only kind of Indian food I'll ever eat would be the one in Bangsar along the same road as Rebung. Damn the Indian Kitchen.

Damn, I really don't know what caused it. It's between the mooru, tandoori kebab and chicken 65.

Sometimes I wished I wasn't Malaysian. When you have all kinds of cravings and when your craving is met and the taste isn't there, it's such a bloody miserable thing.

But the food is why I love Malaysia!

I was even forced to drink teh o because of this, okay! I HATE TEH O!!!

I feel like a miserable git.

=(

*****
I hate people who make me lie for them. If you want to lie to someone, don't fucking make me lie for you as well. I have principles.

I hate people who use me. I am not a fucking puppet, mind you. Go find another puppet to toy around with.

I hate people who break promises. If you can't keep a fucking promise, don't even bother making one.

I hate people who don't do as they say. Bloody monkeys. Pot-kettle-black anybody?

Gah. I hate myself.

*****
I saw two adorable kittens in a pet shop in Bangsar today!

Both had white fur and had different eye colours! One side was blue and the other was brown!

Bloody sexy, okay!

The brother and I wanted to take one of the kittens home because its eyes worked wonders with our mushy side.

And I placed my palm on the window and instantly this kitty put its paw out and pretending to high five me. OMG IT WAS SO ADORABLE!!!

And the other kitty got jealous and pushed this one away, but hardly responded to us.

I was squealing over the kitty because it kept tapping its paw on the window where my hand was!

The brother was squealing as well. Hahaha! Stupid bugger.

"Can we keep him, please!!!"
"Ya, let's take it back home!"
"No, our house is not a bungalow or a semi-d"
*frowns*
"Plus, grumpy auntie would abuse the kitty instead of loving it"
"Ya"

So we waved goodbye to the kitty and told it that we would have taken it home if it weren't for the mother and her violent tendencies towards cats.

Oh well. Still, I wished I could have taken a pic of the kitty giving me a high five. It didn't give my brother any, okay? It liked me better because I am adorable.

Hahaha!

If we had gotten that kitty, I was planning to name it Mikel.

I can't imagine giving it a long name.

I mean, imagine naming it "Princess Clarissa Manja Sayang Darling Dearest Hunny Bunnykins Shnookums Fuzzy Wuzzy Kitty Bitty" only to call it "Baby"?

WTF-ness.

*****
Each moment is new, freeze the moment.
Each moment is cool, freeze the moment.


=)

Thursday is going to be good.

Can't wait =)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home