Friday 18 April 2008

Indefinitely.

I feel a bit better thanks to the massive amount of David Cook fangirling I did the last two days.

The symptoms did come back again yesterday evening after I met up the parents in McD's after collecting some stuff from the main block. I felt my chest getting tight, I was out of breath, and my heart was pounding really fast.

At that point, I was thinking of crying because of how fragile I've become lately.

In case you don't know what happened to me, refer to the post below this.


But no worries, after my exams, I'll be getting myself a medical check-up and lots of rest.

I'll be fine, don't I always end up fine?

*****
So. What has this person named David Cook done to me, you ask?

I am proud to say that he has killed me.

See, that obsession with Blake Lewis is NOT as serious as this.

I have my reasons, which I shall talk about when I am free. On Sunday.

Let me annoy you with pictures then.


Oh yes, he did. I just cried more.

Photobucket
HAHAHAHA! Made me laugh and squeal like a mad fool.

"We're DYING to know, are you single?"

When we heard this question, the mother being herself, was talking to the TV.
"Yes, David answer it! It would make my daughter happy because she loves you"

Dear God, I was laughing when she said that. In front of my dad. Silly auntie.

Then he said "Yes, yes, yes".
Great, now a gugillion girls want to be his baby. Hahaha.

And then the mother's favourite, little David is told he is safe and was asked to go to the side he thought was the safe side. He followed Melinda Doolittle's footsteps and sat in the middle of the stage. Good move, boy. Smart.

So what does Mr. Seacrest (who is beginning to annoy me more and more with each passing day) do?

He tells that "if you get closer to the safe group, they'd have to come this way". And joined him, they did.

Especially David Cook.



Sorry, I just thought this was TOO adorable for words. I knew a few cats that died because of this, hahaha.

We ended up talking about this because I didn't want to worry him about my health.
"I thought it was just adorable"
"You remember you told me once you love someone who'd sit anywhere with you on the floor like that? I remember because you sat like that on the floor of the train station once and I yelled at you and you told me that and I called you crazy"

God, I seriously love it when people remember random things like this.


Okay, I shall shut up about David Cook already because I need to study for my Abnormal Psych paper tomorrow.

I will be fine, okay. Stop worrying like mad cows. If I ain't okay, then you're allowed to worry.

Currently listening to:
Always Be My Baby (studio version) - David Cook.

This has been on replay for the last two days. It's so brilliant. I know I say this to EVERY studio versions of his. But dear God, go listen to this and you will get my point.



P/S: I will hunt you down. Hahaha. Thanks for being here.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Row!! I don't think you can annoy anyone with pictures of Mr Cook =)

19 April 2008 at 21:27  
Blogger chelseaorange said...

nana. please please PLEASE take care of yourself. today i went to the clinic. my blood pressure was 100/70 or some shit like tht and doctor says low dah. yours is insane ok! Eat loads and please dont worry about anything. OD on Davids and random footballers. you have to get well so tht you can wake up for watch chelsea beat liverpool. i love you loads. miss you. please get well soon.

20 April 2008 at 00:30  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Bernice - Of course he won't annoy you! You like him! Hahahaha! =)

@ Aimee - I will, don't worry. I feel better now. I am getting enough rest, sorry I haven't spoken to you in ages, too busy staring at my textbooks.

Miss you too, you mad woman.

20 April 2008 at 08:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home