Wednesday 26 March 2008

So take my strong advice.

I swear, this is freaky.

Last Thursday.
"Eh, you know what song I think David Cook will sing next week?"
"What?"
"Beat It"
"WTF"
"Serious ah?"
"Hell yeah"
"Why?"
"He sounds like Patrick Stump and he did the cover recently what?"
"I don't think so, that song wasn't released in 1982. The album was, but the song wasn't"
"Oh well, I think it's between Beat It and Billie Jean...I have a feeling so strong it's going to be something from Michael Jackson"
"Anything but Eye of the Tiger is okay"
"I second that"

And at sharp 6PM today, I went to the LJ community and saw that he sang Billie Jean (I downloaded it before I saw the performance on TV...goodness I had goosebumps!).

0_0

Woman ah, are you psychic? If you are, tell me what's the lucky number? I want to go and buy lottery.


But dear God, he was AWESOME, as awesome as Ryan Star when he did Enjoy the Silence and Back of Your Car!


And for the record, Michael Johns is BACK! I love to turn you on.

*****
Today, while waiting to go home, I sat by the stairs and turned Nicky on and cried a little.

I wasn't supposed to, but I needed the tears.

I can imagine what you will say to me if I was right in front of you, in tears.
"Eh, you're better than that, stronger than that, wiser than that...so what's the deal with the tears?"
"I say I love your bacon and eggs also you're still crying ah? Do you want me to tell you I love your 'miang' face next?"

Sorry-lah, I know I'm strong and all, but sometimes you need a good cry to make you feel somewhat human.

I was a little grumpy as well, for no apparent reason, which wasn't a good thing.

I need the strength but I feel defeated and tired every day.

Oh no...

*****
Don't go around breaking young girls' hearts...

Sorry, the song is stuck in my head. I remember how much I loved the original version. My parents used to make me listen to Michael Jackson's songs and play his videos to keep me quiet. I grew up in that MJ era, I was one of those kids.

*****
I am so thankful I'm blessed with such understanding friends. Thank you =)

*****
I'm being a night skipper again, skipping sleep for the umpteenth time already.


You're so fucking special, yes you are.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home