Saturday 16 February 2008

Headaches be gone!

Okay, firstly. I got a monkey on my back, laughing at the fact I have KoolFever plastered on my forehead.

*sticks tongue out*


Next up, HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY MY MICHAEL OWEN FAN! *throws confetti*

I love you so much, and I hope your wish comes true, for the sake of our limited sanity.

Love you lots, you "Alex Yoong boleh, Malaysia boleh" person.

*****
My mother spends too much time watching TV.
"Eh, that Jessica Alba's gorgeous"

Few years ago, she doesn't even know who she was. ASTRO is corrupting her.

Anyways, a few minutes ago, she was randomly flipping channels. She stopped at Ria, and said "Eh, is this HELP? It is HELP!"

So out of curiosity I went to see this teledrama.
"It IS HELP!"
"How come you weren't there to kaypoh? At least can get money!"
-.-"

And one of my lecturers was acting in it, along with Hannah Tan.
"Eh this your lecturer kan? I met him!"

Shall update in a bit. I'm watching it.

*****
Back. Hannah Tan's character died in the end in the main block. Some random person ran her over out of anger.

Stupid boyfriend. "I'll wait till tomorrow to explain to her"

Tomorrow didn't come.

Moral of the story: Don't procrastinate. Even in love.

*****
My head hurts so much right now that I don't think Panadol will help.


Will someone just book me on the next flight to somewhere outside of Malaysia already?


*****

Just so you don't miss me while I'm away studying and being upset with certain things.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home