Monday 11 February 2008

Don't piss me off.

Honestly. Little kids who believe that success is measured by the fancy stuff one has in their lives should be sent to Iraq. I am not kidding, so don't piss me off-lah okay.

Ugh. Chelsea, if you were planning to boringly draw, tell me in advance next time...I could've watched my rugby or gone to sleep.

And England! Stop playing lousy in the second half! You've got a good lead in the first half, and you squander it! 23-19 is too close for comfort. I'm going to fry Brian Ashton. Bring Mathew Tait back! 10 minutes is never enough. And see? Wilko got subbed and they played worse! And people blame him for everything. Grrr!!!


And I have bad and stupid friends.
But I am not pissed off with them. I love them all the same.


There. An update. Are you happy now?!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home