Sunday 24 February 2008

Die another day.

Yesterday was a mix of all sorts.

I was happy because I felt that I was better prepared for the midterms than my last exams. I thank Duffy for not dying on me while I was up making short notes and being depressed over the eating disorder chapter. Duffy is my radio =p


I was a little annoyed because this jackass kicked my knee and didn't even bother to say sorry. "Ouch, that didn't hurt!". Yeah, to him it was no big deal. But hey, I have a bruised knee since 2006, why should I complain yeah?


I was feeling a little pain when I went for my massage yesterday. The foot massage was fine. Then came the body massage. We get to choose between 2 treatments. One is the cupping treatment (bekam/ba guan), the other is the gua sha treatment (it's like they take this comb and scratch your back).

We opted for the former, since we did the latter already. And now I have nice little cupping marks not only on my back, but on my ass. Bloody nice round marks.

The next time we go, I think I'd rather have my back scratched. And a masseur who speaks English.


And oh my God, Eduardo's injury made me cry. You could see the bone sticking out his socks!
*shudders*

Hope he recovers soon. I am not an Arsenal fan, but I am human okay.

Yay Nando for scoring a hattrick, but I'm going get a pair of scissors and snip his hair off while he's asleep.

Duffy and William Gallas, come home...


Oh yeah, England beat France! I watched the second half only. Yes, I still can't wake up that early. But yes, eye-candy at 4 am and a convincing win compared to the last few matches = happy me. Not 5 out of 5, but still. FTW = the awesome.


Now I am confused. See, I want to transfer to the UK. The father says okay, but provided I've got someone else going with me. The mother is a bit avoidant of this topic and tells me to WAIT. I have been waiting for a new PC and it's still coming, by the way.

I mean, which is worse, going now with friends OR going alone during the Masters?

And the worst thing is that if I do get to go, I will be off in September. The wedding's in August.

"I can't be planning for his wedding then for you right?"
I knew this was coming.

Aiyoh. Help me-lah. Go persuade my mother to send me away.

If I stay here, I will be depressed for so many reasons I don't want to be. If I leave, it won't be so bad. A weight would be lifted off my shoulders.


Bah. Life. Always works wonders with you, si?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home