Sunday 17 February 2008

100 percent reason to remember the name.

First off...oh Liverpool and Arsenal. WHY?

=(

*****
I didn't watch the Chelsea match because the Liverpool fan decided to watch his team's game, to which he cursed throughout the 93 minutes.

"There, the insults are coming"
"What did your friend say?"
"What's left for Liverpool? Second division also got no hope"
"Never mind. You guys still have the Champions League"

Who said I'm mean ah? I care about Liverpool and their fans.

*****
Watched the highlights of last night's matches.

And yes, I know.

A hundred percent to remember the name. Super Frank!

101, baby!


Finally, goal numbers 100 and 101 came. All those 6 weeks of resting he did REALLY paid off.

Chelsea 3 Huddersfield 1.
And I missed the game because someone didn't let me. Thank God for MatchCast and text messages.

The mother and I spotted this random fellow sitting in front of Roman Abramovich (or so I think) while watching the highlights. It was after the second goal and they showed his face.
"OMG THE FELLOW'S SO HANDSOME! WHO IS HE?"

Hahaha. He was really handsome. I told her I'm going to stalk him.

*****
I had an awful headache last night...but it mysteriously disappeared while I was watching the repeat of the RBS 6 Nations match between England and Italy.

Hmm...I say it's got something to do with Toby Flood and Mathew Tait. And Jonny Wilkinson.

Hahahaha.

*****
Personal rant.

"I feel sorry for her, this always happens when she has exams coming up"
Instead of pitying me, do something. I am not one to be pitied on. I hate you and everyone else.
Just leave me alone. Don't feel sorry or sympathise for me, it makes me feel like a pathetic loser.

Don't even empathise, I hate you. In fact, I'd rather be somewhere else than be here, talking to you, putting up a grand show and walk around like nothing happened.

If you say you love me, let me go. Just once, I want to be away from all this shit.

Let me go.

*****
"Quad possible?"
"I'll go for three trophies"
"WHY!"
"I am not greedy like you"

Personal motto: Aim low and you'll get high.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home