Friday 18 January 2008

I'll be your last train home.

Everyone's going somewhere.

The Rooney/Ronaldo lover is off to Hong Kong.
The Russian spy-friend is going to Egypt.
My froggy friend is off to Bali. TO STUDY MEDICINE.

WTF. Bali, okay.

Everyone's going somewhere.

I'm not even sure if I'm leaving. I'm not even sure where I'm going yet.

Sad, but true. Life is like that-lah, I guess.


And if you wait for me, I'll be the light in the dark when you lose your way,
And if you wait for me, I'll be your voice when you don't know what to say,
I'll be your shelter, I'll be your faith,
I'll be forever, wait for me,
I'll be your last train...I'll be the last train home.


-Last Train Home, Ryan Star-

Yes, I love this song. Just downloaded it. Go bloody download it, okay. It's from the PS. I Love You soundtrack, which has Paolo Nutini's Rewind in it as well (it's a brilliant song). I told you I was right!

It's good to know that you left me with a good sense of love and music. Just come home soon, okay? I miss you.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me. But who is the white font supposed to represent?

Are you NOT telling me something I should know?

18 January 2008 at 22:49  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ ScouserLysa - Hi to you too, you stupid nutcase.

Well...I ain't telling. That's for me to know, and for you to figure out =p

18 January 2008 at 22:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh huh. it's true. everyone is going somewhere. it's not just holidays and stuff. some of my friends are enrolling into colleges and stuff even before stpm results come out.

im abit depressive right now la.

-aimee

19 January 2008 at 16:10  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - Janganlah depressed sangat. I only enrolled in HELP AFTER my SPM results were out.

I had friends leaving way before that as well. India, New Zealand, Indonesia, Australia, even the States.

Cheer up twinnie, we can kidnap each other and be FedExed to...I don't know, UK or Switzerland, maybe?

19 January 2008 at 17:09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home