Thursday 17 January 2008

Hello, doctor? Someone killed my emotions.

One simple text message sent to three different people elicited different answers.

"I wonder when MT becomes a doctor, he'd know how to cure a sad and broken heart"

One asked why I was asking such a question, to which I explained the situation I was in and she told me to listen to music and read silly things.
One more said "I'm sure he'd say go watch Harry Potter and chick flicks". You remembered!
The last person I asked said that he would ask me to take some Happyzacs along with a box of chocolates. Meh, if I die of overdose, then how?

You have NO idea how much better I feel after reading your text messages. I love you all lots.

*****
I need to make myself happy. I just took some Happyzacs and chocolates from the UK (ship me there already!) so here's a photo tag stolen from Aimee (eh there's a shirt in Central Market with the words "Yes to walking around naked"...saw it in the papers and thought of you, though it's not running-lah).

1. The most recent picture of you. Where was it taken, when was it taken and who took it? How was your mood?

It was taken in my room and by the annoying Scouser. I was happy, it was the New Year!

2. A picture of you with a friend. Who is this friend? How did you meet him/her? How long have you known him/her?:

This is Sylvien, also known as mate. I met her in college and turns out she is a football addict (she's got pretty good taste in music too), she is also slowly trying to convert me into liking/worshipping the gayboy, tolerates my insanity towards certain things. I have known her for three years.

3. A picture of you with your spouse/partner. How long have you known each other/been married/been going out?
Sad but true, spouse/partner does not exist.

4. A family picture:

Yeah, I'm short. But I'm photogenic. I like my hair in this pic.

5. A picture of you making a peace sign:

Those were my fingers, so it counts!

6. A picture of you making a yo dawg sign:

Shamefully true. I have one. *dies*

7. A picture of you in your Halloween costume:

HAHAHAHA! No. That's not me. But I'd like to go in that costume, though.

OR


Can I go as him? He's adorable.

8. A picture of you on holiday. Where was it?

This place is called the temple in the Sacred Monkey Forest, located in Bali. Yes, after I get married I want to move there. I am not kidding. MY heaven on Earth.

9. A picture of you in your workplace/school:

Spot me-lah. I look like an innocent little girl.

10. A picture of you in a weird or random place. Where is this place? Who took this picture?

Behind AE-1. Not sure who took this picture.


This was at the zoo. Why do I look so depressed here anyway? Taken by Yas.

11. A picture of you on stage:

That was a great night =)

12. A picture of you playing sport:


13. A picture of you with a celebrity:

Hi Ryan.

Okay-lah, fine. I'm not with him. Pfft. So hard to please some people.


I liked that hairdo. 06-10-2005. The 18th.

14. A picture of you drunk:

Eh, I had a sugar AND caffeine rush, okay. Plus, I'm almost always looking drunk in pics.

15. A picture of you looking mad. Why were you mad?

This is angry-mad. Haha. I don't know why. Have to ask Kristie about this.


This is insane-mad. Random picture. I was mad because the nutcase was telling me jokes about our doctor and decided to fool around with my Julez.

16. A picture of you looking sad. Why were you sad?

Because I couldn't buy J.Co Donuts and I had fishes eating my legs. Wouldn't you feel sad too?

17. A picture of you looking WEIRD. Why were you looking weird?

I don't know. I was laughing at the fact my doctor is so cute. Plus it is also weird when you have a very, very, very happy face like this. It's not normal.

18. A picture of you wearing something strange:
Don't have any.

19. A picture of you wearing formal:

For our Psychology Research Colloquium. Enough with the legs!

20. A picture of you wearing a swimsuit:

Shut up.

21. A picture of you wearing PJs:

Don't ask. This is my sleeping attire.

22. A picture of you with an animal:

I'm promoting the zoo. Can make postcard!

23. A picture of you eating or with food:

I can eat with chopsticks! I feel like eating char kuey teow now.

24. A picture of you in black and white:

Taken by "P/S: Stevie G is the man, yo!".

Tagging: Anyone else who is vain and slightly jobless or bored.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHHAHA your entry is funny! i cant believe you dont have a picture of yourself wearing something weird! WHY NOT!!

-aim

17 January 2008 at 23:25  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - You mad woman! Your entry lagi funny okay!

I have no weird clothes! That's why!

*pokes*

18 January 2008 at 00:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mad woman. ODed on Happyzacs ah?

You wanna go as the joker? HAHAHAHA! You could go as the Doctor, you have the specs =p

P/S: What about your doctor? OMG I HAVE A THOUGHT!

18 January 2008 at 21:17  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Mar Adams - You eejit. I ODed on the chocs you sent.

Yes, I have the specs! You remembered! Hahahaha!

P/S: OHMYGOD! SHUT UP! Keep the perverted thought to yourself!

*kicks you*

18 January 2008 at 22:30  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home