Friday 30 November 2007

Last night...

was wicked!
I laughed so much, I lost my voice and cried.



Someone was so excited with the prospects of Liverpool having hope, she forgot her promise.
Hmmph.


Oh by the way, we've qualified =p

*****
Yesterday was a minor disappointment. Apart from the fact I blew my chance over him (He didn't show up! So it isn't exactly my fault!), the whole day was good.

I took loads of pics with the kids!


And I managed to swim without drowning. This one only really like dolphin. Hahaha!


So have fun with the pics.


HAHAHAHAHA! I'm polite! =p



Wai Lon.




The younger kids.


Uncle Lim teaching Kevin how to breathe underwater.


He taught me how to swim and said I made good progress. Very good progress.


Faisal. Narcissist. More on that later.

These younger kids are vain!

All of them wanted to take their own pics.


The one wearing spectacles told me
"Kakak, saya selesema la". OMG, damn cute!

So, being the responsible kakak that I am, I told her "Balik rumah nanti jangan lupa makan ubat ya?".

She nodded.


I swear my heart melted at the cuteness.



Athirah and a volunteer from the Masterskills College.


The younger kids with the volunteers from Masterskills College.


Me and Athirah. She was adjusting her seat next to mine so that she could take a photo with me.


I fed the children cakes. Responsible kakak, okay.
I can see you laughing from here, shut up!


Forrester and his art work. He's 28, by the way.


Nice, right? He likes dresses and had a copy of a fashion magazine and told me about the dresses he liked best. I was looking at the shoes. Hahaha.


Forrester and Wai Lon.



Stephanie acting shy and telling me that "It's a car".


Yonal, taken by Stephanie.



Sophia. She's the oldest here. 34, I think.



I swear this could be an awesome watch advert. Fernando Alonso's Tag Heuer ad can go to hell.


Uncle Raja, the van driver. Before we got back to the center, he told us "It's my birthday and they're having cake so before you get off the van, wish me". No one did. Hahahaha!


Stephanie and me.


Faisal and me. I don't know why I looked amused.
Look at where Faisal's hand is. 0.0


Group photo! Yes, I know, I'm vertically-challenged. Don't make fun of me-lah.


The girls and Stephanie and Wai Lon.




Faisal, me and Nini. I can't help but wonder why I looked so constipated.


The teachers, Leela and Bathma.


Me and Wai Lon.



Teacher Bathma and Mrs. Bala.


Overall, I love it here. I really enjoy the times I spent with the children.



There, I'm even throwing in a happy, narcissistic photo of myself as evidence of my happiness.


Toodles, people. My whole body is aching because of yesterday's swimming session.

I need to go for a body massage.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger adr1an said...

rowena : "I can see you laughing from here, shut up!"

well i take it you are aiming this statement to whoever is laughing, but i doubt u cud've seen me.. i fell off my chair :D

la la la liverpool rocks kthxbye

30 November 2007 at 17:21  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Adrian - Hmmph, I was aiming it to whoever it is that's laughing at me, especially you.

Crouchy rocks. Hahaha!

30 November 2007 at 17:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*counts*

Pic number 22. My God, woman. You've lost weight!

And you say you're fat!
*throws books at you*


Love the shirt, by the way.


You crazy donkey, stop saying you're fat because you're not!

Nice pics, love.

Can I be pissed at the pool boy as well?

Cheer up, honey. Pray that you'll see him again. I'm sure you will!

Miss you lots, would be home next week.

WE'RE THROUGH!!!

30 November 2007 at 18:00  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Mar Adams - HAHAHAHA! So cute, you're counting the pics!

I still think I'm fat-lah.

But yesterday, while I was at The Actors' Studio, Bangsar, the jeans I just wore after 4 years kept sliding so low, to the point our Scouser kept wanting to yank them down.

I was so afraid of people noticing the butt crack! Hahaha!


I like the message on it better =p

And, no. You CANNOT be pissed at the pool boy, I forbid you. I hope I get to see him again! He's so freaking cute.

YOU'RE COMING HOME!!!

AND HELL YEAH, WE'RE THROUGH TO THE LAST 16!!!

30 November 2007 at 18:10  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home