Thursday 18 October 2007

When you need to breathe to carry on.

I texted the mate in the afternoon saying this:
"I. Want. To. Die. Now"

And she told me to think of girly questions and handcuffs.
Smart girl. Always one with uncanny ways to make me smile when I don't feel like it.


The oral defense today went well. But I got hit a lot. Yes, I am stupid when I talk. You've been warned.


And the father tells me "You told me you'd finish at 2, now it's 2:30".

WTF. I told him I'd be done earliest by 2PM, latest 2:30. If I did NOT tell him that, then he has a right to tell that

And it's an oral defense, where you are SUPPOSED to defend your work. The lecture and tutors are going to ask you questions after questions after questions untile they THINK they're satisfied. Of course that would take time!

Don't piss me off when I'm in my ultra-pissy mood, can?

*****
If I had known we were going to Seremban for that reason, I would have purposely stayed in college longer and I wouldn't mind a later slot for the oral defense.

WTF.

*****
The best company I had along the way was the random jokes I sent and received from the Scouser and the eejit.

And oh yes, our random sing-alongs! Hahaha! I love them both.


I saw a rainbow when we reached Bukit Jalil. It was so lovely, it made my heart skip a beat.


And yes, rugby. Hmm...will be supporting France but I doubt if I'll be watching the game.

The final match? Of course I'd watch it! Mad ah!


It doesn't take a lot to make me smile. It also doesn't take a lot to take it away from me.


Sorry for the negativity. I'm just tired, frustrated, annoyed and maybe depressed. Should be fine by Saturday or so. Or when I lose more weight.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( janganlah sedih.

i shall try to cheer you up. let me think of a lame joke

why did the chicken cross the road?

=P

-aimee

19 October 2007 at 20:19  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - You crazy woman. I feel better now-lah...just lazy to update.

Now I feel fat...that's all.

19 October 2007 at 20:41  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home