Tuesday 23 October 2007

We could rule the world, you and me.

**Note: This is in no way related to my life or anyone else that you and I may/may not know. It's merely my own observations from the last few months in the world of sports. It's just how I feel about certain things**

In life, you probably can never work alone. There will be at least one instance where you need to work with other people. Teamwork, they call it. Why is it important? Apparently, two or more heads are better than one. When you have goals that require more energy from more than just yourself, you need other people to help you. I got your back, you got my back, and that's all the back-up we need.

As time goes by, you realise these people you call as team-members can double up as your family. They share your ups and downs, catch you when you fall and take you for who you are, regardless how silly you can be at times. You can count on them on almost everything. You can tell them things you don't dare tell you own family. They are your family outside your own family.

But then, there are times when the harmony of this little family you create falls apart by other people who just dislike the idea of seeing a happy family because they never had a chance of experiencing it themselves. As a result of this, one of your own members leave, leaving a huge crack in the foundation that all of you have built. Painful, it is.

Of course, not all the times the disharmony is caused by outsiders. It can also be caused by people inside your own team. When things don't work out the way you plan them to be, in-fightings take place. You then have to deal with the person who uses situational factors to place the blame on why things didn't work out for all of you. They choose to blame others, instead of looking at the mirror and blaming the person staring straight back at them.

Worse still, when you are the team leader and you seem to be giving preference to one person that people perceive to be your ally, they begin telling how you practice favouritism and are biased and unfair towards others. You know this isn't true and as much as you deny it, the damage has been done. The unity of the family has been broken, just like that. By one of your own.

You try to mend broken bridges, but this spiteful creature spews out more lies and stories to create their own melodrama just to show how he is the victim in this matter. They begin competing with their own team-mates instead of members of the opposing team. There is no more unity, no more family, no more togetherness.

All that in-fighting eventually causes the other party to win. Despite the fact they were inconsistent and less reliability than your team, they had one thing that gave them the win: TEAM SPIRIT. They fought through things, yet, they accepted the blame together for whatever failures they encounter, not the usual finger-pointing game. They were united when it mattered most. You couldn't get your team to behave in the same manner, which led to your downfall.

The story here is to play together, work together, win together. This is togetherness and teamwork, kids.

To Fernando Alonso and Roman Abramovich, this is EXACTLY how I feel about the two of you. I am sorry, but this is the truth. I hate the two of you for ruining the family I grew to love.

*****
I forgot to say this but I think Mathew Tait's very, very attractive. More rugby hotties!

Yes, yes, I know. He's blonde, not thin, and too muscular, which makes him fall out of my ideal man's characteristics.

"What is wrong with you?! Your taste in men changes as often as you change your undies!"

Well, sometimes there are exceptions.

And it so happens Mathew Tait is one of those who come under those exceptions.




*not understanding why Jonny is ALWAYS next to him*

He's 21. He has nice hair. He has nice red shoes. He's got a great smile and a mighty fine set of teeth. And he's smart. Don't believe me, go check him out on Wikipedia. Yes, my life is governed by four websites: e-Learning, Blogspot, Facebook, Wikipedia. In that EXACT order.

Sigh...

You know what this means.

WE HAVE TO GO TO NEWCASTLE!!!


Okay, seriously. I need to lay off the caffeine, cocoa and sugar intake. It's making the brains go wonky.


Oh, one last pic for the person who understood why Roman Abramovich and Fernando Alonso are similar the moment I said it. It's true, you do know me like how a penguin knows fish =)


Prince Harry. Only the best for only you.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know...when you first told me about this matter, it was at 2AM and I was way too happy to understand it. But after reading this piece...I get what you mean about them being similar. It makes perfect sense now that you've written it like that. I miss this kind things you used to write =(


OMG NOW IT'S MATHEW TAIT! WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU AND YOUR TASTE IN MEN??? It changes just as often as Rafa's rotation policy!

(are you trying to hint something about Jonny and Mathew?)

Newcastle! Eh take me with you, then I can stalk Duffy!

(and yes, cut down the caffeine and cocoa...I fear your brain's been short-circuited)

Prince Harry! Why is there NO Prince William there?!

23 October 2007 at 20:31  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ ScouserLysa - It's okay. Maybe I am the only one who feels like that about them both, so I don't know. I can't write like this anymore, I just can't.


WHAT IS WRONG WITH MATHEW TAIT? I find him really attractive. Plus he is smart and has nice hair. At least my taste in men is improving, unlike Rafa's rotation policy.

(am not, you're the one who's thinking like that)

HAHAHAHA! Why do you want to stalk my Duffy?!

(yes, I fear the same as well)

Because I don't like him. Simple as that.

23 October 2007 at 20:42  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Harry oh Harry...
Hehehe...

Eh can u stick with football onli?
Can you be loyal to football only??
Focus on JTFL...

Hehehehehe...

23 October 2007 at 21:14  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - Prince Harry is just good looking right? Sigh...

My answer to your questions: NO. Call me crazy, but I love those three sports with all my heart. Plus, it widens my scope on what to look for in a guy. Hahaha!

But yes, my main priority in life (asides studies) is football =D

23 October 2007 at 21:22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home