Wednesday 17 October 2007

Heaven ain't close in a place like this.

I have a strong chance of dying of extreme stress one of these days. A slow and less painful death.

Oh well, I've always dreamt of dying peacefully.

My feet hurt. My head's spinning. The monthly visit has come to screw up my judgment and all other things. I lack sleep and patience and tolerance. I have no time to watch the telly or reply messages in Friendster, MySpace or even Facebook. Okay...maybe not Facebook. You can't take my mouse away.

I haven't even go out and celebrate Eid like a normal person. Well, partly anyway...the mother has been ill since the day before Eid, so we couldn't go out anywhere.

The father planned to take us on a roadtrip to Seremban tomorrow, but then other things came up and therefore resulting in the father cancelling the trip. Bummer. Sigh...I'm so disappointed. Even when I broke it down to the father, he sounded really disappointed. I hate feeling guilty over this. I was so eager to finally get out of my own house instead of staying in there like a refugee for ONCE.Imagine making your own father disappointed-lah time and time again? For once you try to be nice and say "Okay, for you I will" one day, and the next day you go "Cannot go. Got project to do. My friend picked that day". WTFness in the highest order.

The next thing I'm going to say to him if ever he expects anything from me is "Don't ask. I live for today, not tomorrow or Sunday or Christmas". Rude, yes...but it's the truth. "I'm a bloody disappointment to everyone, so don't depend on me to say okay all the time and do it for you".

Ah well, there'll be more of these trips in the future. I can't be upset for things like this. But still I'm his little disappointment.

I haven't even bloody studied for my last mid-term paper this Saturday. I'm screwed, right. Tell me about it. And he thinks I'm all systems go. I've disappointed you yet again, father. Forgive me.


Hopefully, listening to The Killers would help ease the pain a bit.

Random note: The new pants I bought nearly fell to my feet just now. It was at my hipbone (above the thigh) just now and it was so uncomfortable to pull it up all the time. When I got home, some INTELLIGENT being yanked it down.

Bugger, I slap you, don't be sorry ah?

*****
Dear England,

Three words:

What.

The.

Fuck.

Very annoyed and in a horrible mood,
-me-


Heh, 2-1 down and that's when you decide to substitute players! Brilliant! Oh and next time, put Lampsy on for God's sake. If at all there's a next time, anyway. I don't bloody care if you think Stevie G or Gareth Barry made significant contribution to the last two games, just put him on. Not putting him on only justifies the boos and contradicts your statement of how talented and great he is for England. Even the father who hates his guts when he plays for Chelsea thought he should've started today! It's not easy to get him to say nice things about Lampsy like that honestly. He could've scored one too had you decided to put him on right from the start.

Oh, and thanks for making Jamie Carragher quit. I would've rather seen him play than Sol Campbell. Honestly.

AND FOR THE LOVE OF SHINY THINGS, PUT CROUCHY ON! Would it hurt you to put him on? He may seem to be quite unstable at times, but please. He has scored 12 strange goals (okay not all 12 are strange) in 21 games, so you could've at least let him play and try to score another strange goal!

I'm all for making Jose Mourinho the England manager. Who's with me?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sylvien said...

I actually blame everyone for the lost.
I don't think there is anything wrong with the tactic.
It's just too bad that a few of our best players are injured. (Beckham, JT, Ashley Cole)
I guess if our 100% main team were there, I believe the result will be the other way round.

Sigh~

18 October 2007 at 20:25  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Sylvien - I blame the whole lot as well. So irritating.

Defence sucked. Midfield sucked. Strikers didn't suck (I'm being fair to Owen because he headed the ball for Rooney to score).

Plastic pitch sucked.

What the fuck. Seriously-lah. If JT, Wayne Bridge and fine, Ashley Cole were fit...things would've been the other way.

Expecting Israel to hold Russia is low but still. If England don't make it, I want to see Mac get the sack.

And for the love of God, I want to see Lampsy back. Stupid England fans who boo him because they think Stevie G is better (I like them both...) should really really kick themselves in the arse.

Go on, boo the whole team!

18 October 2007 at 21:18  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home