Tuesday 25 September 2007

My eyes are on you man but I'm a runaway train.

Okay, Jamie Scott is freaking addictive-lah. Damn.

I had the longest day. Yes, I know we only have 24 hours in a day, but I felt today was so long.

I was up until 2AM this morning trying to complete an assignment that was due at 5. Try battling your eyes that were already in its 'shut down' mode. Not easy, okay. I ended up falling asleep in front of the PC with a headache.

I decided to sahur at 2AM itself rather than going to bed and waking at 4, which only leaves me with 2 hours of sleep.

I needed more than 2 hours because I had classes from 9 until 6. Plus, I had to go early because we needed to put the final touches of the assignment.

I went to class today looking nothing short of a zombie. To top it off, the father told me this.
"On Saturday and Sunday, you acted like you didn't have any assignments to do"

It's a good thing I sit at the back, I didn't want him to notice my extreme WTF face.
"Do you think I sit in front of the PC doing nothing? I am so tired of people accusing me of things they know nothing about. I spent the whole of Sunday at the PC, I didn't even have time to read the papers! I didn't even watch TV until 11PM!"

I really hate it when people keep on arguing when they know they're not going to win it.
"You should realise that whatever the outcome of the game doesn't affect you. You should have continued doing your assignment"

Seriously. I sat from 10-5 doing my assignment. Then continued from 8-11. 10 hours in front of the PC. Do you want me to experience cell death at a faster rate or something? 3 hours to watch something I care about is wrong now-lah? I know-lah Tomas is my long-suffering boyfriend, it doesn't mean we have to stare at each other all day long. I'm pretty sure he's tired of seeing my face all the time.

What a good way to start the morning. A splitting headache, a nagging parent, and a serious bout of backaches. It feels so good.

I tripped a few times while walking, just because I was that tired. Either that or my stupidity struck. And I had to break fast early because I couldn't take the headache any longer.

"I broke fast"
"Where did you eat?"
"Wisma HELP. Why? You thought I ate at the main block?"
"Main block or not, you should have not eaten in public"

Right. See this.
If I had eaten in Block E, people would know and question too much.
If I had eaten in the main block, people would know and question too much.
So it was either Wisma HELP or the toilet. I am not kidding, I'm in no mood to joke around.

Honestly, people don't care if I fast or not, because most people assume I am Indian. So, at least that's not so bad but it's not that nice.

I don't know what's been bugging him so much until he has to impart his sarcasm on me. Heh...old people. I'm so annoyed but anyway...I'm too tired to argue-lah. Brain cells not working.


The only salvation of the day? Choki-choki. Thank you.

*****
Yesterday afternoon with the Liverpool fan and the Roo-Ronnie lover.
"The best looking manager in the Premiership is Rafa Benitez"
"No, it's Roy Keane"
"No, it's Alex Ferguson"
"He's old and wrinkly"
"Yeah!"

Crazy people. I still say it's Roy Keane because he does remind me a bit of Jose Mourinho. Only not as good looking.


Okay, the Panadol isn't working. I'm going to bed.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home