Tuesday 28 August 2007

A cup of tears lie in a glass.

Throughout the quiet car ride home, tears were about to stream down the cheeks.

But the thoughts of the number of silly text messages sent kept the tears where they truly belong.

"Hahaha! He should give us the money so that we can buy tickets to London and Chelsea matches-lah! He's doing a good deed by giving money to us!"
"Exactly! He can call it 'charity' and claim back from income tax! Correct or not! We should write to him and suggest this!"

"What does 'FYQ' stand for?"
"Feed Your Queen? I don't know. Got such thing ah?"
"You don't know meh?"
"No"
"'FYQ' is just a series of alphabets that mean nothing"
*insert appropriate swear words*

That's enough to hold the tears back. At least for now.

*****
I am going to see Vince Chong and Ash Nair tomorrow.

Yes, I am going to watch Frogway. It's official.

=)

*****
Ole Gunnar Solksjaer has retired. All the best. He's one of the few Man United players I actually respect.

You shall be missed, oh dear baby-faced assassin.

*****
Dear Ronaldinho,

I don't like you. Neither does my twin.

I don't care if you can't get Barca to lure Lampsy there because he's a great player to play with, this definitely doesn't give you the right to come to Chelsea and play alongside him!

I don't give a care if you secretly are in love with Lampsy.

Okay, wait...maybe I do.


Frank Lampard belongs to JT and JT alone. Don't ruin them, can or not?

And I don't know if there's some kind of player-swapping motive here, but I don't like it! Don't lure my Chelsea boys to Barcelona!

If you come to Chelsea, you will ruin my pretty squad. So stay in Barcelona, where people love you more than I do.

Very much in a hissy fit,
-me-


Dear Roman Abramovich,

Instead of using your roubles to buy Ronaldinho, why don't you put the money to good use and use on me and my twin? You see, we are pretty much needy children (okay, maybe me alone) and if you gave us the money, you actually are doing a good deed. It's called being charitable.

So please, do the right thing. Save money, don't buy Ronaldinho.

Very much hopeful,
-me-

**I am bored-lah. Sue me**


P/S: 3 days more. Wait for it =p

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home