Thursday 28 June 2007

I am being stalked 3.

Some stalkers should just be sent to rehab-lah. WTF?

Why is that this stalker of mine (no, it ain't the Filipino guy, okay?) stalks me every time it's nearing Valentine's day, his birthday, or my own birthday???

I only matter to him on those days is it?


That's not my point. My point is I have dropped so many obvious and not obvious hints saying that I am fine, I have freaking moved on with life and enjoying life as it is.

It's been two years. Why don't you grow up and leave me alone?

Still not done ruining my life eh? Why don't you screw another chick? Not like I don't know that's what you do best.

I don't give a damn if you slit your wrists for me. Buy me expensive gifts. Carve my name on your hands. I don't care.

If you treat me like a trophy that you proudly display in your trophy cabinet of your girlfriends AND hook up with other girls behind my back, you don't deserve me. Honestly.

My friends were right and I pushed them away. It took me one solid good year to get their trust back. You think that's easy? Screw you.

Don't tell me to block him, because I already have. And I still don't get how people can send messages once you've blocked them. It's official. Bill Gates doesn't like me and thinks I should be miserable.

Ignore him? Good idea, but it worked for a while. He's back, isn't he?

Bleargh. I'm going to watch people feeding champagne to each other. Damn cute, okay!

*****
I adore her.

Monday:
"Maybe she realised you ran a little skint on money, that's why she undercharged you. Or maybe...she reads your blog"

Tuesday:
"You are a dungu of the highest order!"

Wednesday:
**this had to have the full conversation**
"Oh my God. The cars stopped for me!"
"Yeah, that's because the traffic light was red"

Today:
**this one too**
"Eh eh...monkeys!"
"Act like never seen monkeys before -.-' "

Her royal bitch-ness, YNWA.

*****
Currently listening to:
Love Today - Mika.

Well you ain't gonna tease no other, gonna make you a lover!


Mika helps in everything. Even in completing assignments.

*****
UPDATED [5:21 PM]:

This is NOT what I'd call as funny. Whoever who did this, just own up, okay?

As far as I'm concerned:
1. I am NOT a Manchester United fan.
2. I would NOT use my name to register for a site like that.
3. I would NOT post at a site like that.
4. I know for sure it is NOT my mother who used my name because she's NOT obsessed.
5. I know for sure it is NOT my friends who used my name because they'd rather use other people's name than mine (yes, my name is NOW incredibly famous because that political analyst's daughter shares the same name as mine and some other unmentionable traits) .

I am not pleased. I just want to know who did this and why on Earth did you use my name for a Manchester United site?

I am not pointing fingers, so just own up-lah okay? If you think it's fun to use my name for things like this...I have no words for you, except that I think you should be slapped.

It's okay if you use the old site. I don't want to claim it. But my name?

Hello, your parents spend time racking their brains to come up with a name for you, cannot use your name, is it?

What happened to this thing called "asking for permission"?

This is not a joke. You know why? Because I'm NOT laughing.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home