Sunday 27 May 2007

For everything.

You know what? For everything I've had to deal with in the last ten years, I wish I could fly off somewhere. Or better still, take the wheel and drive away. Away from here.

I wish I could escape like you. That's what you do. You're good at that. Avoiding conflicts. Hell, you're good in everything else compared to me.

For everything in the last ten years, being the puppet of everyone's sick mind games...I still cannot deal with it. I thought that as the years passed on, I'd be wise enough to know how to deal with it.

But as I am stupid, I still don't know what to do. After ten long years.

I sometimes wish that someone would just run me over with a truck so that I can feel the thing people call as nothingness.
I sometimes wish that the tears would stop streaming down the cheeks.
I sometimes wish that things will be back to normal in the morning.
I sometimes wish that I am anywhere but here.

It is painful. Maybe when I was a lot younger, I understood nothing, therefore I have nothing to deal with. But ever since you went away, I had to carry the burden of being the middle person. For ten years.

You've had the best option on Earth, which is to escape. Escapism. Such a pretty word.
That's your one-way ticket.

You know, everyone says you're smart.
This action of yours...I don't know whether to call it smart or not.

Because at the end of the day, I am the one who ends up being bruised and broken.

*****
Happier note now. Santiago Munez...*melts*

Oh boy...you have no idea how much fangirling I did, even if I missed the first 40 minutes.

You obviously have no idea how much fangirling we did last night either.
"Oh Xabi!"
"Oh JT shirtless!"
"I'm drooling"
"OMG RUI!"

Strangely enough, we seem to agree on those three pretty beings. Rui counts!

Am I the only one who thinks that Alessandro Nivola looks a whole lot like Toby Rand?

*****
This is where the memories should be kept, because if it's stuck in my head...I'd turn into this horrible person and I think my head would explode like what Peter Petrelli might do.

I don't want to be that person. Neither do you.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home