Saturday 15 November 2008

Don't say a word, I'm okay with the quiet.

I am done with the week of mayhem.
*throws confetti*

I must have been really tired and sleep-deprived, I slept from 4:30PM until 9.

I know. I sleep like a log. Be champions!



I was going to sleep again at 11:30. Nicely tucked in bed, I shut my eyes tight.

But some inconsiderate shit head spoilt it all. He kept honking for over an hour and a half. I have no freaking idea why he did it but it was just plain rude.

It's fucking midnight, sane people are trying to sleep. For once I decided to join the society of the sane by sleeping early, but look what you did.

You've relegated me to community of the undead.

He's stopped already, thankfully, but I can't go back to sleep now because I can't fall asleep with a horribly angry head.


*breathes deeply*


Okay. Let me bore you with random conversations.
Random conversation 01: the best friends in McDonalds'.
"So you agree to Theobroma Tuesday?"
"Theo Walcott?"
"WTF"
"THEOBROMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"
"Oh, that"
"Yes, that"
"So you're up for it?"
"Yes"
"Awesome"
"So alright, what's the plan?"
"Hmm...Plan one: eat at Fish and Co. Two: eat at Theobroma. Three: buy the shoes with the snake skin print (if it's still there) at Novo. Four: get album. Five: insert earplugs"
"Huh? Earplugs? What for?"
"Isn't it obvious?"
"What is?"
"We're getting earplugs for ourselves because we know you will start squealing once you exit Rock Corner with that CD in your hands"
"We want to take precautionary measures to prevent ourselves from going deaf due to incessant fangirly screams"
"HEY!"
*smacks arms*

"True facts, baby"


Random conversation 02: the mother.
"I went to eat in KFC earlier"
"Yerr...so unhealthy. I expected better from you"
"It was one of those days-lah I felt like eating something from KFC!"
"Anyway, back to what I was saying earlier. While I was eating, they played Light On"
"Did you think of me or not?"
"Of course I did!"
"Awwww! You love me! I love you too!"
"I was thinking about how you'd spazz out and start singing or screaming hearing it"


Seriously, do I squeal/scream really bad?

Anyway, I am seriously in love with the drummer boy and his hair. WTF ARE YOU SO PRETTY?



Sudah Tuesday ke belum?
*gets twitchy*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home