Saturday 22 November 2008

Can you breathe tonight?

Because we grew up to this band, we found it highly amusing to see them dance like that.

Watch it because I said so it's freaking hilarious.

Some things NEVER change.


Randomly, mate/my champion asked David Cook in this live chat (yes, we joined the chat because we were bored and it was also our way of telling him we do not have the album) if he watched soccer. He said he watched it occasionally and his favourite teams were KC Wiz and Arsenal of the English Premier League.
Fantastic. He knows football. THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE OMG. He is ten kinds of awesome for knowing an English team and also for not mentioning Manchester United as his favourite team because if he did, May, Nisha and I would have knocked some sense into his head.
Now he and my dad can have intelligent discussions about Arsenal and their players and their style of play. But my dad doesn't know who David Cook is.

My dad bought an Arsenal shirt for himself but gave it to my mother in hopes of making her ditch the Devils and supports the Gunners. She wore it once when she ran out of clean clothes to wear and in the same week, ManUre lost. She blamed the shirt brought her bad luck.

"Ma, since you're not going to wear the T-shirt anymore, can I have it?"
"What for?"
"I want to give it to my TV boyfriend if he comes here. He is an Arsenal fan, after all"
-.-"
"I'm going to make him pay for it"


I better go to bed. Long day tomorrow. Rawr.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woman, do you not mean "knock some sense into his MASSIVE head"?

YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU ANYWAY =P

22 November 2008 at 11:37  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Skizzy - Eh, you bitch. I know you're jealous he didn't say his favourite team is Liverpool, it doesn't mean you must be mean to him.

You cougar! YOU KNOW I EFFING LOVE YOU TOO RAWR!

22 November 2008 at 11:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bapakz kau phail.

SKIZZY, OMG, DON'T BE MEAN!!! >:O

Haha, there. I contaminated your blog with netspeak. ROTFLMAO.

25 November 2008 at 10:39  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home