Friday 25 July 2008

Just maybe, you're gonna be the one that saves me.

"What's up, sexy?"
"Shut up"

"Uh-oh. I know that tone anywhere. It's the infamous 'I-can-be-a-bitch-as-and-when-I-please' one. It's 12 so...go on"

"Do you know how horrible I feel right now?"

"Shoot"
"I just hate this wedding"

"Uh, aren't you supposed to be excited? Why do you hate it?"

"I can't do anything!"
"Like what?"

"LIKE YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW!"

"Okay, focus your anger on something else besides me"

"Sorry. I can't see Chelsea play. I can't see Daughtry. I can't see Jared Leto in Genting. YOU KNOW HOW NEAR GENTING IS TO MY PLACE? WTF!"

"MPH IS HAVING A SALE FROM THE 30TH UNTIL THE 3RD OF AUGUST AND I CAN'T GO! FOR GOD'S SAKE, A BOOK SALE!!! I WANT TO GET SOME NEW BOOKS TO READ-LAH!"

"I'M HORRIBLY MAD AT EVERYONE!"

"THE ONE TIME CHELSEA AND I ARE IN THE SAME CONTINENT, I CANNOT GO. WHY? BECAUSE MY BROTHER DECIDED THAT HE HAS TO GET MARRIED FAST BECAUSE THE PERSON HE IS MARRYING IS THIRTY!"
"Breathe, sweetie. Take a deep breath"
"I don't hate them but...argh! I sound so selfish, but I can't help it! I'm going to be the worst sister-in-law ever!"

"You're not going to be"

"You're a grumpy little thing, you know? It amuses me to no end to see you rambling"

"Why is it that I can only talk to you when I am feeling unhappy?"
"Because when you're happy, you're busy throwing insults back and forth at me"

"Not that I'm complaining, I know that's your way of saying you love me"
"You're obnoxious"
"You know something?"

"What?"

"I'm happy David Cook isn't coming to KL just yet. Oi, quit hitting me and hear me out! Because if he did come around the time your brother was getting married, you would be even grumpier than you are right now and trust me, no one, I repeat, NO ONE would want to say a word to you because anything they say might make you shout at them or cry uncontrollably"
"When he comes here, I AM GOING AND NO ONE CAN STOP ME. I MEAN IT AND I'M TAKING YOU WITH ME!"

"Jesus, no. I am not going to come with you to see him! Thanks but no thanks"

It's amazing you're the only person I can be upfront and frank about things like these that make me doubt myself for being human or having feelings.

Thank you for 12AM pillow talks.

Thank you for making damn sure I don't weep like a MASSIVE baby walrus.

Thank you for being you. Obnoxious or not, you are love.


You're my wonderwall.


*****
I need to get out.

Guess what? This pair of shoes in Novo I was eyeing since January is being sold at RM49 now! It used to be RM126, then it was RM59.


"You want it or not?"


I said no.


Wow. First I said no to a necklace, now I said no to a pair of shoes?

I am beyond surprised that my will-power is THAT strong.


Oh, how quaint. Magic Rainbow is playing now.


You know what that means?
It means I should reward myself for being headstrong.



Right after I typed that, they played Always Be My Baby.

THIS CALLS FOR A DOUBLE REWARD!

Toodles.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home