Tuesday 22 July 2008

Incarcerate, rest peacefully.

I hate celebrating my birthday alone but I refuse to have a party.
I know now why I always end up feeling gloomy and upset on my birthdays.

Hopefully, this year...it would be different.


Makeover has got to be my favourite track from the Analog Heart album.
Finally, I learnt the art of not breaking down when people around you are having a bitch fit.

How?
01. Listen to songs.
02. Watch stupid videos and stupid boys you adore with, probably, your life.
03. Being a housemaid and cleaning your sanctuary/room.
04. Do crossword puzzles.
05. Sleep and dream of people or things that make you smile.


Shall not talk about what happened today because for all I care, I'm living in the now and if people can't learn to let grudges go, it's not my problem. It's theirs.


Thank you for being concerned, but like I told you earlier:
"I am going to be okay. My tears aren't worth their time"


I probably won't be blogging any time soon. With everything that's going on plus the low blood pressure symptoms coming back again, I just need some time for myself to think and see myself beyond the person in the mirror staring back at me.

Love you people all the same!

Just in case you miss your fix of my mad ramblings of this man =)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home