Monday 14 July 2008

Even when I dream of you, the sweetest dreams will never do.

I AM FREE! *does robot dance*

The paper wasn't so bad since it was an open-book exam.

4 questions, 40 marks.


Break down of marks:
Question 01 = 5 marks
Question 02 = 10 marks
Question 03 = 5 marks
Question 04 = 20 marks

I almost got confused with the last question because it was long and confusing (and I am not smart enough to decipher hidden meanings behind questions...STILL second in Word Challenge-lah!). It asked about the different types of products, types of distribution AND pricing strategies all in one question. I actually underlined the three things in the questions and wrote away hoping that my interpretation of the question wasn't wrong.

When the time was up at 2PM, the lecturer who was in the exam hall told us what the question was about. Apparently...my answer is correct.

Can you imagine how relieving it is to know that 20 marks haven't gone down the drain like that?

One month to sleep and relax now.

*****
I came home and got slightly upset over someone who just knows how and where exactly to prick me with a needle.

Instead of crying, I chose to sweep, vacuum and mop my room.

Oh yeah. I could get used to being domesticated.

*****
I had this really weird dream yesterday before the shopping trip.

I went to this Idol tour concert in KL and somehow I was late. By the time I got there, I missed Cookie's performance (if this ever happened in real-life, someone please kill me...I am NOT kidding) and I managed to sit at the side of the stage. Brooke was singing Yellow (which I really liked) and then she introduced Michael Johns on stage. He started singing Fire and It's All Wrong But It's All Right. Then, the concert ended and he went backstage. Brooke suddenly came back on stage and mentioned that Michael took his shirt off. And since I was sitting at the edge of the stage nearing the backstage, I went to peek. He put on this yellow shirt and he saw me looking and I ran away because I got scared. I ran all over the building with May, my 17 years who I bumped into while running away from Michael. We went all over the place, only stopping to eat some chocolate-coated marshmallows.

Then we ran back up, and saw Michael coming out. I wanted to run but my friend was going fangirly there, she started yelling "MIKEY COME HERE AND TAKE A PIC WITH US!" and he came to us. He came to us and told his manager he'll come shortly.


First he took pics with May, but he looked a bit drunk, and he kept asking how old she was. She told him that she was 16 (even in my dreams, she lies about her age -.-'). Then I reluctantly went to take a pic with him (because I was still slightly embarrassed about the incident). He suddenly asked me "Nice view?" (obviously referring to the incident that happened backstage) and I got so embarrassed I didn't know what to answer, so I just kept quiet. Then he asked me how old I was, I said that I was 20. I asked him for his autograph.

Then May saw Cookie and got a bit too excited so she ran to get him. So it was only me and Michael there and he gave me a piece of paper. And he said to call him when I want to go shopping with him. I said okay. Then he gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.


By then, I wasn't feeling too well.

Then Cookie saw me and asked if I was okay. I told him it's because of the chocolate I ate that's making me sick. Then he wanted to take me to the clinic and I said no, and we were arguing about it until I fainted. Then I see myself in hospital, and I see Michael there (the hospital people thought he was like a close relative/family member to call during emergency since they saw his number in my pocket). May and Cookie was there, and Michael teased me and said "This isn't what I had in mind when I asked you to call me". I started laughing and so did everyone else.

Then I woke up.


Told you my dreams never make sense.

I told this to my mother and she couldn't stop laughing at me (When I mentioned the part Brooke announces that Michael took shirt off, she just said "So you ran to see him take his shirt off-lah? Hamsap!". She even laughed when I said Michael wants me to call him when I want to go shopping and Cookie was arguing with me about going to the clinic).

I told May about it too. She wasn't happy.
"Why did Michael give you his number? I like him more than you do!"
"That's why I told you not to lie about your age. Even in my dreams you lie about your age. See what happened? He didn't give you his number to call him out on a shopping trip"
"Bitch, don't talk to me. You stole my lover"

But seriously, I am pretty much stupid in my dreams. Not much difference between me in real-life and me in my dreams. Though if ever Michael Johns or Cookie were in the hospital when I wake up, I would yell "OMG WHO LET YOU IN HERE???" and start laughing.


What did I learn from this dream?
NEVER EVER DOWNLOAD SONGS FROM MICHAEL JOHNS BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP.


Currently listening to:
Somebody to Love - Michael Johns.

Everybody needs love, everybody needs somebody to belong to.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home