Sunday 1 June 2008

Your laugh intoxicating.

I cannot stop laughing.

I'll explain later. It's just too funny.

*****
I was out in Subang yesterday with my relatives. At about 6PM, the nephews and nieces wanted to go to the park. My cousin asked me to come along and I did since I was going to be alone at home while the parents were discussing politics with my cousin's husband and his father.

You know how I hate politics.

So...the five of them (plus one of my nieces' friend) played football.

And my cousin brilliantly suggested that I go join them. A 20-year-old playing football with kids aged 8 to 15. I felt so out of place.

Trust me, it's been a while since I last kicked a ball. The worst part was that I wasn't dressed for the occassion (I was wearing sandals and jeans that were falling off!) so I ran around the field barefooted (My nephew, K, looked at me and said "You look like a supermodel playing football". Hahaha!).

So, I was the goalkeeper at first and everyone knows I can't be the goalkeeper.

So I switched to being a midfielder.

I scored a goal soon after.

I guess you could say I was back?

I was having fun, barefooted and sweaty, albeit one of my nephews accidentally kicked my foot. I played on anyway.

It ended up in a draw. I had fun eventhough my niece's friend was kind of mad because I was sort of siding the boys' side, which was actually me trying to play fair.

I don't pick sides. I am fair to everyone. I don't even give face to my own team.

But I seriously had fun. Ever since I injured my knee, I've stopped playing with my neighbours.

That's how boring I've become.

K is so adorable. He's 15 and he is a Chelsea fan too, so we were talking about 'the day we could have won in Moscow' and other random things like "How ugly is Chelsea's away kit?".

On the way home, we saw this car decked in ManUre stickers.

I looked at him and said "This car needs to be scratched". He just laughed and said yes.

It's okay to corrupt kids into being vandals especially if he's a Chelsea fan.

My 8-year-old nephew, P, is so adorable too.
"How many goals did you score?"
"None"
"Nine?"
"NONE!"

There's nothing like good times with family and good food.
I wouldn't change it for the world.

*****
If he decides to go into acting, he should start with Ugly Betty. OMG he could be Justin's best friend!

*slaps self*


BEHAVE, WOMAN!


Anyways...watch this. Too bloody hilarious.



To quote Christian Finnegan: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

*falls off chair laughing*



Excuse my fangirly self. I need something to calm me down before I start studying for my midterms.

Yeah, everytime I talk to anyone, I'm always telling them I have exams.

See how boring I have become?

*****
Why in the name of hash browns didn't my mother take her handphone with her?!

I keep telling people they've got the wrong number when they're actually calling the right one!

People are going to be so annoyed with me.

Sorry to all the uncles and aunties who called, my mother forgot her phone and I don't know your numbers because they're not in her contacts list.


My mother owes me something. Something MASSIVE.

*****
Five things I want for my 21st:
01. A fedora.
02. A tattoo.
03. A plane ticket to Wisconsin/Los Angeles.
04. A kitten named Bruce.
05. Davidoff Cool Water for Women/YSL's Young Sexy Lovely EDT.

02 and 03 are not going to happen, as far as I can tell.


So yeah, I'm boring because I am not going to have an upscale birthday bash.

Sue me.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home