Wednesday 16 April 2008

You'll always be my baby.

Hi all, this is not TTG. This is your friendly neighbourhood Scouser.

My dearest best friend will not be updating for a while not only because she is having her exams, she is also unwell.

As most of you may or may not know, she suffers from low blood pressure. She has been having it since she was 16 or 17. Until yesterday afternoon, she has shown somes signs that she has it but she is getting better.

Yesterday changed it. She was not herself. Her forehead was wet with cold sweat, she felt her chest was tight and that she couldn't breathe, she felt dizzy and had headaches, her heart was beating rapidly and irregularly, she had a backache and she even had diarrhoea and her stomach muscles felt tight. It was frightening for me because I've never seen her like this before. I've seen her being dizzy and having headaches and looking weak because of her hypotension, but this was the worst.

I told her to sleep because she was turning into David Cook and I didn't want to see her admitted in the hospital or get sick.
"I do NOT want to see this cookie crumble"

She could still laugh and ask me "If I were to marry someone who has high blood pressure and I have low blood pressure, would this make our children have normal blood pressure?".

Stupid fool, can still joke around when we are worried over your scrawny ass.

She thought it was just panic attacks so she let it be, and went to take a nap after being persuaded by her thoughtful friends, her mate and myself.

She felt worse last night and that's when she decided to check her blood pressure, so she got out the blood pressure monitor from the box and checked herself.

94/68.

LOW.

Her father bought her a bottle of 100PLUS and added salt into her cup to spike her pressure up.

She feels better now. All she needs now is rest and sleep.


She is currently watching David Cook sing Always Be My Baby (she got impatient and had ants in her pants) and she is in tears when she heard that voice and saw him cry. What they said and what she saw makes her feel like she is glad she rooted for him since the auditions.


DAVID COOK. YOU ARE MAKING MY FRIEND TURN INTO MUSH. INDEFINITELY.



I don't blame her for her current obsession, at least he seems like he has his feet rooted to the ground. Plus he can sing, for what it's worth. Who knew he could make a Mariah Carey song sound so beautiful that it brings tears to your eyes? I am in tears too as I type this, listening to him. So beautiful.

And is it just me or is that THE vest? And his hair!

My best friend will be back hopefully on Sunday or so, she needs all the rest she can get for now. She is facing the world with a smile while looking like a zombie. If you know her and in case you see her, please tell her to sleep. And feed her with something salty just to raise her blood pressure.


To TTG: Take good care of yourself and I know you will do well in your papers. Don't be too stressed out. I am NOT willing to see another of us in the hospital. I admit, your Cookie is special and amazing. I am a believer. Little David, you better be afraid. Very, very afraid.

Take care, love. You know I love you, my little 'cracked' cookie.


P/S: If you are not getting ANY rest now, by the power of the HOLY DREADLOCKS I will hunt you down =p

LMAO. I have successfully contaminated your little blog with the netspeak! *glee*

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Eh, how come you know my password ah?

Did I tell it to you before?


Anyways, I am sorry if I scared you. I don't know what caused it really, it just happened.


But it's true what? If I marry...say DC, wouldn't our kids have normal blood pressure? I make sense, okay. Shut up.

DAVID COOK. YOU ARE MAKING MY FRIEND TURN INTO MUSH. INDEFINITELY.
HAHAHAHAHA! He turned you to mush as well, you baby! My Cookie is AWESOME.

IT IS THE VEST!!! THAT VEST!!!

If you are not getting ANY rest now, by the power of the HOLY DREADLOCKS I will hunt you down
OMG, YOU JUST HAD TO USE THAT ON ME-LAH NOW!!!


Thanks, sweetie. You know I love you for caring so much. I'll be fine, no worries.

16 April 2008 at 20:21  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home