Wednesday 23 April 2008

Savour each sensation.

Okay. I have melted into a sticky puddle of mess. This will pretty much tell you why.

"MAYOMGIWASTHISCLOSETOLICKINGTHETVSCREEN!"
"She fell to the floor with a 'ka-thud' really...and she was biting her lips"
"Oh God, were you having thoughts?"
*hesitates*
"No"
"Liar"
"Shut up"
"Well?"
"No....yeah"
"Poor kittens...I pray for their souls" #
"He bit his lips too, if it makes you feel better"
"I know...she was squealing for joy...which is so hilarious to look at"
"Piss off"
"That boy has everything"
"Damn straight"
"HIS EYES ARE SO CAPTIVATING"
"Do you remember what he said during the auditions?"
"Of course I do! Versatile vocally!"
"He said that?"
"And I thought forgetting his name after the auditions was a cardinal sin"
"It still is"
"Says the person who forgot what he said"
"At least she remembered the hair and whatever the judges said"
"Forgiven then"
"And Randy said he needed to work on some persona"
"Seriously?"
"Yeah...I mean, he has red streaks and the faux hawk, doesn't that count for something?"
"For once, I agree with you"
"This is by far the first time I saw him looking directly at the camera so many times"
"He knows he's hot stuff so he uses that to kill the feeble people especially our poor old friend there"
"I am not old!"
"Evs"
"Seriously. I have Cookie Fever"
"Lame, woman. Just lame"
"I mean, he is just almost immaculate. He's smart, dorky, plays the guitar, humble, a family man, hot, and he has nice teeth!"
"ALMOST IMMACULATE? WOMAN, HE IS THE PERFECT MAN TO EVER WALK THE EARTH"
"Oh I know why she said that"
"Oh really now? Why?"
"All that's left for him to do to be immaculate in her eyes is to roll on the piano and make it look like a fun toy"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
"True, right?"
*says nothing*
*looks around and whispers*

"Yes, yes, yes"
*hides and faints*
"Oh yeah, what did I tell you?"

# Some wise person told me that every time you have inappropriate thoughts of people, a cat dies.

Now that I feel slightly abashed...please go and do something else. Like save the poor kittens from dying.

Just because I might not be around later because I'm feeling unwell now.

I. WANT. THAT. SHIRT. NOW.



*falls to the floor with a loud 'ka-thud' sound*

I should get going now. My forehead is kind of warm.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home