Friday 4 April 2008

Pain don't hurt.

Damn you, Michael Johns, you are making me deaf.

*sulks*

*****
So today, this little missy here paid a visit to the doctor. No, no, don't worry, she isn't ill. She went to see him for her monthly keloid-shrinking jab.

Her once MASSIVE (don't laugh, I know why you're laughing, but seriously, stop it!) keloid has now shrunk but it is still a little big.

As we all know, this 20-going-on-21-year-old-but-behaves-like-she-is-13 hates jabs. She can handle different kinds of pains, but not ones that involves needles.

On the way to the clinic, all she thought of was "Pain don't hurt" and she chanted it like it was her mantra of the season.

In between, she was busy texting her mate who was doing her assignments.

She got into the doctor's room and sat like a brave soldier and spoke to the doctor about life and other related matters while thinking of songs like Islands in the Stream (you HAD to bring it up), which was a different story by itself.

The usual routine began.
He then sprayed the liquid nitrogen. Next came the needle of doom, and for the finale, the stabbing jabbing of the keloid.

What usually was just 4 jabs to the keloid, turned out to be like 8 stabs to the bone (okay, not entirely true, but still).

Throughout the time she was stabbed incessantly with the needle, she softly chanted "Pain don't hurt" repeatedly. The doctor probably thought she was muttering profanities under her breath and continued.

Soon, her painful ordeal with the said needle of doom ended, and she left the clinic feeling relieved that it was over, but resumed chanting. She felt it gave her assurance.

The chanting resumed while she was having lunch, because that's when the pain began to kick in. She complained to her mate who replied with something so adorable it made her forget her pain for a bit.

She is feeling slightly relieved as she feels that her ears are deafened by the soothing voices of random people. She is also psyching herself up to forget her pain by chanting her mantra.

Pain don't hurt. Pain don't hurt. Pain don't hurt.

*****
The new baby is coming home tomorrow!

*yelps in excitement*

*****
Something to cheer myself up.

Kleenex pass! I have proof! And I told her, the world would be an awesome place to live in if more men were like him. I am not wrong. Just insane.


Hello, handsome. I want to say completely inappropriate things to you, but you are married. And don't be delusional, he looks nothing like the mad Jens Lehmann, okay? *shows fist*


The mother doesn't like your haircut. But who cares what she thinks (she adores the smaller David...mothers!), I think it makes you sexy.

*wants to say something completely funny but refrains self from doing so*

Oh and the studio version of Little Sparrow...damn. Awesome. Made me pee in my shorts.

Okay, now I need to shut up and rest. My arm's killing me!

Pain don't hurt. Pain don't hurt. Pain don't hurt.

Chant with me!



And Mateja Kezman, I miss you and you are right. We've lost the team spirit we had with Jose, but we won't give up.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, please stop lying okay.

You want to say something completely dirty to your David kan?

Don't bluff ah, next time I'll tell your doctor to jab you harder.

And the chanting was adorable!

*squishes you*

4 April 2008 at 17:52  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ ScouserLysa - Hi, don't spread rumours okay.

I was going to say completely nice and funny, really.

Don't-lah ask the doctor to jab me harder! *whimpers*

It was nothing like that okay, I am still in pain, why are you NOT chanting with me?!

*pokes you*

4 April 2008 at 20:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are lying, you bitchy thing, I can see it your eyes.


I know what you are going to say to him. I know. I am your 17 years, I know. Bitch.

And that Kleenex moment just made me wanted to scream. It was just THAT cuteness between them!

Oh, take care honey. I'll be there next week to see baby Jason =p

4 April 2008 at 21:38  
Blogger leannasanz. said...

fuckin' hell , who said micheal looks like jens ? jsagdkagsdsa * panics *

& nghhhhhhh david ;___;

4 April 2008 at 21:59  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Renny - Paulo!!! You are here, but not online. WHY?


My somewhat random best friend-lah, he said he looks like mad Jens. Haha, stupid fellow. He's hotter kan?

And David just killed me here.
*dies*

4 April 2008 at 22:02  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Mar Adams - Eh I didn't reply you ke? Sorry!

I swear I want to say something funny, nothing dirty. I am not capable of saying something dirty like you did last week ('room service' was the kinkiest thing you've ever said to me).

Kleenex moment made my day after the match-lah.

And *hugs* I love you. Come home bloody soon, JMC is waiting to see you =)

4 April 2008 at 22:55  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MASSIVE!!!

*dies laughing*

Eh I completely forgot to comment on that!!!


MASSIVE KELOID!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

5 April 2008 at 21:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I MISSED THE MASSIVE PART!!! How could I???

BWAHAHAHAHA!


Eh you liar. Who says you are incapable of saying something kinky/dirty?

Look at the first statement of the post above this one! That's so bloody dirty okay?!

Bitch.

6 April 2008 at 19:47  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home