Sunday 6 April 2008

I read the news today, oh boy.

That nasty pics of the effects of smoking in thes NST made me instantly say "That's enough to put me off".

*shivers*


Anyways, usually on the first Sunday of April, the Sinhalese community will go to the graveyard to pay their respects to the dearly departed before the New Year kicks in. As I am no longer on talking terms with most of my relatives, I stayed at home with the mother and brother. The father decided to go alone.

But it is not wrong for me to have my ancestors in my thoughts now, is it?

Damn it, my arms are shrinking. And my foot is noticeable! *dies* I am a lousy photographer!

Celebrate Life. Live Young.

You are always in my prayers and thoughts, I am sorry for being the bad apple in your eyes, we are all not without sins, but I live and learn.

*****
As promised, pictures of the new 'baby' of mine.


Say hello to JASON MICHAEL COOK. In Midnight Blue.

For the uninitiated, this is my new 'baby' I have been raving about. Isn't he gorgeous?

The name was chosen by his self-proclaimed godmother, the one who supports Liverpool like there is no tomorrow; and Miss Ayam Kambing Bag. It is a combination of our favourite Idol contestants. A cookie for you if you can correctly name our boys!


Want to see who's on the wallpaper?


Ta-dah! Look at where the shine is at. Hahahaha!


His eyes are gorgeous. And his guitar!


To bless the little one, I played lots of random music from the three favourites. It's truly blessed. Hahaha.


I love this baby a lot. It's all mine! Muahahahaha!



Okay, you may now pronounce me crazy.

*****
Peter Crouch, I love you even if Rafa doesn't. You know I do.



And yes, Chelsea, I hate that away kit like you can't imagine, but good work on the win!

Please don't screw up against Fenerbahce okay? I really want to see you in Moscow.

=)



"Owen scored! He's going back to Liverpool!!"
For the last time Rafa, for the sake of my dying sanity, please buy Owen back so that she is happy.


I am in need of Uncle Toby's chocolate chip chewies energy bar, and lots and lots of yoghurt.



Currently listening to:
Little Sparrow (studio version) - David Cook.

All ye maidens, heed my warning, never trust a handsome man.
They will crush you like a sparrow, leaving you to never mend.
They will vow to always love you, swear no love but yours will do.
Then they'll leave you for another, break your little heart in two.


Oh yes, the words to this song cut deep.


And the a capella part is amazing. I am not kidding or biased. But it is awesomely amazing.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home