Monday 14 April 2008

I got a happy trigger finger and I know not to let it linger.

This is NOT an update.

In fact, this is a donation plea.


My yellow highlighter has died not-so peacefully in my hands just a couple of hours ago as a result of being subjected to constant abuse with books and papers (all mostly my doing).

Therefore it is with much sadness that I ask you to donate a new yellow highlighter or money for me to buy a new one for me to study. It is vital for my self-esteem and well-being.

You know where and how to reach me, so please do the right thing.

Extra proceeds shall go to either my Stamford Bridge fund or returned to the kind donors.


Yours sincerely,
-TTG-


Personally, I think she thinks my hands are her canvas and my highlighters/colour pens are toys for her to fiddle with.


I've lost almost 2 kilos. Now, someone can happily yank my pants in broad daylight in public (I'm NOT a daystripper okay, you tart!).

And I've been overdosing on songs from David pre-Idol. I've been scribbling the lyrics at the bottom pages of my notes. Studying death and dying makes you depressed, so you need something to cheer you up.


The cracks in your smile make it impossible to decipher something legible...
Porcelain, David Cook.

This Cookie will go far.


And this might surprise you...I managed to finish dinner in under 5 minutes. No joke.

You, surprised? Don't be.


Currently listening to:
Innocent (Our Lady Peace cover) - David Cook.

The studio version is AWESOME compared to the live performance. Really. Love it.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home