Saturday 5 April 2008

I am just a broken dream.

I am loving my baby...pressing all the right buttons on him.

Pictures to come soon enough.

*****
The father had a completely weird dream.

He woke up at 8PM and sat with us to watch the Arsenal-Liverpool match. Then he said "Eh, you know I woke up because I dreamt that I was watching the telly and Man U was losing 11-0 and the other team was still scoring".

WTF. Random.

*****
Seriously, boys who don't know how to clean up after themselves even after getting the highest qualification possible?

Grow up.

If you were like 3 or so, then it's perfectly understandable.

But you are past that age and mentality, you should know how to clean up after yourself.


I think I am going to be sick.

*****
I lost half a kilo, but it feels like I've gained three.

=/

*****
I just love this new baby-lah. He's so pretty.

I love you, Jason Michael Cook. I promise not to abuse you.


You have my word.



Currently listening to:
A Day in the Life (studio version) - Michael Johns.

I love to turn you on...


Sorry, I just love this song. Reminds of a random person I adore. Can you please come home soon?

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

WOMAN AH! you realize how wrong your first sentence sounds tak??

6 April 2008 at 00:40  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

HAHAHAHA!

You say it's wrong because you think it is. But it's NOT!

6 April 2008 at 00:44  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home