Wednesday 19 March 2008

We're close to finding truth.

Sigh...this weather makes me want to crank Ryan Star on my radio so loud, people would like to poke me all over the place.


I had a strong urge to lick the TV screen earlier, but with a little help from my friends, I was restrained from doing so. I have bad friends. Pfft. I couldn't help squealing in front of the TV today. I am feeling so silly and giddy right now.


I just had so much fun at 6PM with my constants, despite only having 3 hours of sleep in the morning.
"Eh, I owe you money, yes!"
"She's awake now"
"I still can't understand how anyone can get by with 3 hours of sleep...I'd probably faint after a few hours"

Fatigue? It's all in the mind, you need to push beyond your limits to stay awake.


I had a bad, bad, bad day today. I dropped my phone and almost everything broke.
"Fuck you, Arjen!" I yelled in anger. I know, it's my fault and I'm scolding him. I'm a bad owner.

To cheer myself up, I had cupcakes. Eh, can't wait to see you this weekend-lah. Cupcakes, cham, 'cook', cheesecakes and coffee. Whee!

I even had an apple today! I am quite happy when I get to munch on an apple. Someone said you all should buy lotteries because I have renewed my love for fruits, which is unusual.

Other than that, I have NEW earphones. My ears are alive, with the sound of music...


I can't seem to find my stupid Will Young CDs! I know no one in my house listens to him (I don't either, but I have been forced to by a certain person I have for a friend) so there's no excuse for anyone to take them from my room.

Maybe I threw them away.


0_0


Good riddance to bad rubbish, eh? =p


I think I better get going. I haven't been in the best of moods of late. I'll come back to entertain you once I feel better.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pokes nana all over*

HAHAHA dunno why lah but sounds damn wrong!

yes lah, my students DO write like that, it's tragic kan!
-aimee

19 March 2008 at 23:44  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - Eh, don't poke-lah. Pain =(

For everytime they write something like that, flick their EARS.

HAHAHA! Not eyes =p

19 March 2008 at 23:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home