Monday 24 March 2008

In my dreams I kissed your lips a thousand times...

Yeah, yeah. I know what you're going to say. It's just like that time I was madly obsessed with Ryan Star. It's just a phase, you say.

I say "Shut up".

Doesn't this remind you of some people? =p

Make fun of me and you won't get your (HEAVY) dose of curry laksa and his version of 'Creep'.

*****
God, I am sorry for yelling at you for making the rain to pour while I was doing my assignment and causing the blackout before I could have saved the file.

But why oh why God, did you bless me with so many Liverpool fans as friends? Is this a punishment for questioning your doings or blessings?

And why God did you make the ManUre win with such a HUGE scoreline?

Now I have too many souls to comfort and feed.

*****
I really need to learn to shut up sometimes.

"If Kimi wins, ManUre will win"

I spoke too soon.

And Lewis, I love you.

*****
Dear Didier Drogba,

You know when I put you as my number 25 in that list I did last year, I knew I wasn't wrong or crazy.


I love you. Thank you for making me learn to believe again.



I think my heart stopped a few times during the match, and when he scored the two goals, I got too happy and cried.

-.-

Let's just say I got a wee bit nostalgic as well. It reminded me so much of the Carling Cup final (minus the whole JT being kicked in the face and nearly dying part). And I miss Jose =(


AND OH MY GOD! IS GORDON RAMSAY A CHELSEA FAN???

*screams*

Okay-lah let me be happy a bit, can? I think he's hot. Hahaha. Like I said, men who can cook are sexy. And he's no exception.


*****
After Saturday, I am going to be lazy and slack a bit.

Which at the present moment, seems a little impossible. I woke up at 7:00AM today instead of 8:30.

Oh dear...my waking habits are disturbed. TERRIBLY.


Currently listening to:
Michelle - Jason Castro.

I love you, I love you, I love you!

Dreads. Hahaha, reminds me of you, you know? Smile a bit, okay? I'm going to take you out later to eat, so cheer up. Plus I'm sending you 'Creep' okay =)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,