Friday 21 March 2008

I was a name across your lips.

That is one awesome line, I tell you. It reminds me of what the last 2 months meant to me.

Happy belated birthday, mate! I would've blogged earlier but my PC decided to be a bitch again and be slow.


Honey, it's "day tripper", not "gay stripper". You've got too much wax in your ears, I tell you.


No amount of "EEEEEEE...SO GOD-DAMN CUTE!!!" or "DAMN, I WANT TO LICK THE TV SCREEN!!" can change the fact you three called me a four-eyed raccoon.

And how cute is Jason Castro for not knowing 'my belle' is French? He's just as silly and adorable as you.

Randomly, after I did my usual sudoku puzzles (I got stuck on one puzzle), I decided to do a bit of a crossword puzzle. And surprisingly I did good on my first attempt.
"Oh My God, your kids will be nerds, I tell you!"

Eh, there is nothing wrong with nerdy kids. They're adorable and pretty hot, mind you. Hahaha.

I am so tired. I think half of my brain cells are dead. Sad but true.

I am in dire need of sleep. I thought I could get at least 8 hours of sleep since I slept at 2:30 yesterday morning. I woke up at 5, in pain and in tears. There was this sharp pain in my left leg, I couldn't even walk or get up. I just rolled around and cried in agony. Then I went back to sleep, and woke up at 8 because the pain came back again. Bloody unbearable.

Maybe they're right. I deserve to be called a four-eyed raccoon.

I need sleep...I'm so tired, but there's something in me that even when I sleep at an ungodly hour, I will wake up early and I won't even take an afternoon nap.


I'm no longer the sleeping beauty =(


I'm off to bed.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home