Thursday 24 January 2008

Without you, it ain't home.

Yes, I'm updating because someone told me so. What an influence you have on me.

I was at MySpace and I was reading this post Ryan Star blogged about Heath Ledger. It made me almost tear [Heh, I was watching Scary Movie 4 last night (I fear my brain cells have died quite rapidly last night, I blame the brother) and there was this Brokeback Mountain spoof in it and I shed a tear. Sad, okay? Heath was brilliant in that movie and he moved me to tears! I am human, okay].

Anyways, go watch this. Heath Ledger directed this video. Such talent.


And...we're going to watch The Dark Knight in July, provided I am not too tied up with other random things, okay?

Make every moment count.

I love you =)

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nana oh nana. you update so often, such contrast to my lack of updates nowadays.

yeah baout heath ledger. tragic kan. i loved him in that julia stiles movie. 10 things i hate about you or somethign like that. he was just a teenager back then. yerr. some things are so difficult to comprehend.

-aimee

25 January 2008 at 10:52  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - I'm trying to update less and less now. But no, some person is making me update.

Yeah, it's really tragic. I remember watching that 10 Things I Hate About You before my UPSR exams (yeah, uncle's way of de-stressing before sitting for major exams). I loved him in that. Sigh.

I miss you-lah, where have you been?!

25 January 2008 at 20:22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home