Sunday 13 January 2008

Something beautiful will come your way.

I am still sick. I am taking my medications as ordered by my doctor.

But the thing is, the medications are leaving some splotchy marks on my skin. I've been trying to stop picking at them, but to no avail. They itch like you cannot imagine. I have red marks on my face now, and my skin is peeling. I'm molting!

Bloody medications aren't curing me, they're making spots!


It was going to be a bad weekend with my being sick and splotchy-faced buried in random stats problems and notes.

BUT...

Thank God for the wonder that is Juliano Belletti and THAT goal for making my weekend less miserable.

Yes, I want to marry him. He seems sane. Haha.
Not the first time he's done this. I definitely want to see more. And marry him.


On a very, very, very random note...my keeper is as stupid as your keeper. You're the only one who gets this joke, so yeah...that's for you.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

I agree. Beletti is sooooooooooo cute!

14 January 2008 at 18:55  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Emma - He definitely is. I want to see more beauties like that.

I also love the way he celebrates his goal. He's adorable.

(yes I want to marry him)

14 January 2008 at 19:11  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home