Wednesday 19 December 2007

Silence is golden, but I choose noise.

Remember the two kittens I named Mikel and Xabi (mate said to name them Xabi and Stevie)?

Well, I only saw Xabi. Mikel had been bought by someone =(

But I saw many other kitties! Pretty.

I want Mikel...

*****
I spotted this Dutch Lady yoghurt van outside this restaurant I was eating in.

*points*
"I am going to hijack that van!"

At that point, the van driver came back and drove off.

"NO!!!"

Hey, I could've gotten free supply of yoghurt, okay!

"But you can't drive"

Bitch.

*****
I have red marks on my back. They look fab. Seriously.

*****
Will be out today, hence the early morning update.


And can I just say this?


Audio Day Dream is F-A-N-T-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!


How many words does it take to say I'm through?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you can't drive kah? dont bluff! aiyor why didnt you curi the van then you can give me unlimited supply of low fat milk and yoghurt drinks.

eh what in the world was the red marks on your back all about. scary kinky you.

-aimee

19 December 2007 at 22:55  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Aimee - My driving skills sudah karat. Yes, it is possible. I wanted to steal the low-fat yoghurts and the low-fat milk badly!!

The red marks came from the massage I did yesterday. Some treatment called 'gua sha' or something. Painful but good.

19 December 2007 at 23:09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home