Sunday 30 December 2007

Of mafia bosses, birthdays, and shiny things.

First off, apparently, I am NOT delusional. Seriously.

The father got a little too generous and bought me a white gold ring.


o.O

0.0


And when I kept lamenting on how pretty the shiny things were and how I can't afford them, his reply threw me off the chair. I am NOT lying.
"When your turn comes, I will buy for you, okay. You don't worry"

He is scaring me. I think he caught a flu bug or something and that's affecting his decision-making skills.

I am officially scared.

*****
I went to this funky 21st birthday party last night. Funky in the sense that the birthday boy looks like a mafia rempit king. Yeah-lah, I'm evil. What to do?

The entertainment was pretty funky too but loud. It was fun seeing the kids dancing. Haha.

And though there was alcohol, I didn't consume any because I'm good and I have a wonky tummy.

I told the mother that when the 21st arrives, let me get drunk.

Best conversation of the night.
"How old are you?"
"19"
*think after 10 seconds*
"Oh no, I'm 20!"

Classic.

I met the whole big Sentul 'drinking clan' (in other words, the father's buddies) and their kids.

This girl is so adorable I almost wanted to take her home with me. She's still tiny, this Ruth.


Don't mess with this kid. Amber Chia in the making, okay.



*dies at the cuteness*
No, that isn't my hand.


HAHAHA! Her two front teeth are missing.



Yeah, yeah I know. The one decent pic I have with her is ruined by my hair. Tiny hands!

She's actually very adorable in real-life, it's just that I have a lousy camera phone. Haha.



"Don't cut your hair! Let it grow!" says uncle. Does he think I live in North Pole ah?!

She's awesomely photogenic. She kept tapping my hand and pointing at my phone. Vain. And she thinks she's pretty. Hahaha!

And she can talk now! *squeals*

Yes, I like cute little kids. Got a problem with that?


*****
*88th minute*
"NOW ONLY HE PUT TOMAS ON, WHAT'S HE GOING TO DO IN 4 MINUTES?"
"Eh anything can happen, you know"
*sees him score*
"OMG HE SCORED!"
*gets text message from Scouser*
"Oi, shut up-lah! I can hear you from my brother's house!"

Liar, his house is in TTDI. Bloody far away from my house. I love you long time, you nutcase. You just know me. And boo to Nicky being sent off.



Sigh. Such a silly boy.

Am NOT commenting about Chelsea. NOT COMMENTING.

The gayboy missed a penalty.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(sorry mate, you know I hate him)



See you happy people soon. Will be away tomorrow. Big day-lah.

P/S: I swear Stevie G is starting to look like Xabi and it scares me. I'm going blind.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home