Friday 21 December 2007

I want you to know my name.

Random stories of the past five days.

01. I HATE PEOPLE WHO WALK SLOWLY.
Especially in shopping malls. I went crazy over these two couples who were cuddling each other and walking like they owned the god-damn place! Old people with children are excused. Yes-lah, I'm being a cow. I just dislike slow-walking people. I actually shouted: "OMG I CAN'T BEAR SLOW-WALKING PEOPLE!!! MOVE!!". Heh, yes, contrary to popular belief, I actually DO have a low-patience level.

02. Congested trains are good ways for perverts to get touchy-feely with you.
Apparently, these few boys thought it would be fun to 'feel' people rushing to get out of the train. I heard one of them say "You got to feel them up, lucky you". WTF. Young retards finding pleasure from touching other people. Is this what society is coming to?

03. Old men think I have a sexy bum.
Yes. Apparently it was so sexy, the old China man wanted to touch it. In the bloody train! While getting out of the train, he wanted to touch my posterior, because EVERYONE was trying to get out to the bloody train which was packed like a can of sardines at 5:30 PM and like the young boys, this old man thought it would be a perfect time to get all touchy-feely. The mother saw it and pushed his hand away and gave him a death glare.

04. Someone wants to take up pole dancing.
Hahaha! Long story short: We blame Blake Lewis and track number 3.

05. Miss prospective future shares the same birthday with mate and Fernando Torres.
No fair! *pouts*

06. The father thinks my brother has hair like Fernando Torres.
O.M.G.W.T.F. *dies* IT IS NOT TRUE!

07. People assume I am STILL in school.
This uncle asked me "So what form are you in?". It is nice for a change to be seen as a young girl rather than being asked "Miss, do you have kids at home?" . It is flattering and it also further proves I'm NOT marriage material. Haha.

08. My cravings only happen when I am hormonally-balanced.
Shouldn't it be the other way around?

09. Audio Day Dream makes a great album to dance to.
True. Hence the pole-dancing drama. Haha.

10. It is fun to make fun of people who are contemplating marriage and also people who are already married.
You get to hear all kinds of weird things about them as a couple and pretty insightful things of marriage.

11. We can't tell the difference between Sergio Ramos and David Beckham.
How woeful. Hahaha, hey, it's not our fault those ProSoccer Dolls of Becks look like Sergio! Maybe we need to get our eyes checked.

12. I had fun tonight watching D'Arranged Marriage.
Hey, it's not easy for one man to play 9 characters with such great enthusiasm and perfect in detail (especially all the female characters), and dance like he's Shah Rukh Khan.

This is awesome.
Father: Not only will you bring shame to our family, you will bring shame to your dick!
Son: Shame to my dick?
Father: Yes, shame to your dick! If you divorce your wife, it only says one thing: You're gay. And do you know what they say about gay Indian men?
Son: No, dad. I don't. What do they say about gay Indian men?
Father: They sleep with other men!!!

Trust me on this, it's hilarious.

13. The brother eats like a chicken.
According to the father, the brother eats like a chicken. Yes, I know. I eat less than a rat, he eats more than a chicken. What terrible children the parents have. *shakes head*

14. I am not rich.
Just because I study in a fancy college, go for massages and facials, and shop in Bangsar for groceries, it doesn't mean I am filthy rich. I am a little irked at the fact that someone assumes I am rich. "Why don't you buy a laptop instead of a new PC?". First of all, I just bought my Tomas (monitor for the uninitiated) a year ago and it's still pretty. The only problem with my PC is that the CPU is being a bigger cow than I am. So, why splurge the money on things I want, when I can splurge it on things I need? Be practical, for the sake of hash browns.

15. The mother thinks some naughty people are going to kidnap Tomas
(the doll, I mean).
I think she meant you. Haha.

16. I want Theodore.
Bloody cute thing made my heart melt. So bloody adorable. Can we keep him?

17. I slept at 8:30PM yesterday and woke up at 7:30 this morning.
Wow. The road trip took a lot of my energy. I'm surprised I slept that long. Shows you how knackered I am.


So right. I'm tired and I am going to bed now. Good night.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

0.0

Yan!!! Sergio looks nothing like Becks! WTF!!!

Oh she's called Miss Prospective Future eh? What's yours =p?

Pole dancer? Naughty, naughty!


You have a sexy arse, bitch! HAHAHAHA! Bootylicious!


You eat nothing like a rat, neither does he eat like a chicken! Your dad is AWESOME. Tee-hee!


LOL THEODORE!!! And Tomas being kidnapped by naughty pole dancers! Cute.

I freaking miss you, you idiot.

Should be home soon =)

22 December 2007 at 19:57  
Blogger adr1an said...

now you make me feel bad for not lending you my copies of heroes. :(

23 December 2007 at 02:34  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Mar Adams - He did!!! Now Nando is starting to look like Sergio too! *dies*

Naughty pole dancers! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! She's evil wei.

I swear I am going to hit you when you come home. Bleh.


@ Adrian - I still have your Heroes la! Watching them! Don't la feel bad, I buy you cookies. Wasn't talking bout you.

23 December 2007 at 10:05  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home