Thursday 22 November 2007

You can't manufacture a miracle.

What a great way to cap off a rather crappy week, eh?

Oh well, I'm supporting Czech Republic next year in Austria-Switzerland.

Pfft.

Before I go wail in the corner of my toilet, I will leave you with this.

I find him quite adorable, you know? Yes, the wonder goal against Chelsea did it. His surname is one half of my dad's surname. Haha.


Hmm...on the second thought, I might be supporting Spain. Let's see the situation and condition.


I am not going to eat anything because of this. I'm so effing pissed I want to just cry but the tears won't come out.


And I have an issue about this person I like who apparently likes me but I can't touch. Sigh. Life is cruel.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Yeah, I wanna die.

I'm supporting Netherlands & Czech.

22 November 2007 at 07:51  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Emma - I feel like crap. Sigh...

I'm probably supporting Netherlands, Czech Republic and Spain.

(Yesterday, I read that Arjen Robben was training again, a few seconds later I realised it was for RM, not Chelsea...I'm so stupid).

But today was okay especially this boy I like smiled and talked to me =)

But that doesn't resolve my other boy trouble.

Oh God.

22 November 2007 at 16:12  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home